Tonights concert!!!!

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
cantosis wrote:
great stuff, thanks for posting, I look forward to your full review. are you still out there now?
Just got back mate....about an hour ago. 'Overall' I really liked the event, although certain aspects were a bit weird the way groove ran it...but hey it was their show I guess. The sound was very good from where I was, perhaps it could have been a tad louder, although a few fans had a moan about RB being too loud...I couldn't hear what they were on about, it just sounded like a loud Hi-Fi to me (we were on the far right, about 8 or 9 rows back), but as the atmosphere was very relaxed I could walk up and down the stairs of the auditorium and get a few photos of the gig, talking of which it was wall-to-wall cameras in there last night, the world and his wife had one, some just camera phones, but many had SLRs and some had tripods and I might have imagined it but somebody might have videoed it as well....naughty!

the 40-45 minute delay reminded me of the Dominion 26 years ago...'thanks for being patient' ;)
I always thought you looked to young to be at that logos show :D
nah I was there...won't mention it again though ;)
24db

Post by 24db »

Review and photos to follow on my blog..soon...only a couple so far
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:Review and photos to follow on my blog..soon...only a couple so far
nice one Andy, just seen a few of the pics.
timer

Post by timer »

To all the fans we met over the past weekend - thanks , you all made it a very special , sleep deprived weekend ! All the best T & C :)
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:Review and photos to follow on my blog..soon...only a couple so far
nice one Andy, just seen a few of the pics.
Lots more to follow mate...plus a review...well, eventually
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Some videos of the event on YouTube appearing right now, here for example: http://www.youtube.com/user/wwwesgerbe
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Michael66 wrote:Some videos of the event on YouTube appearing right now, here for example: http://www.youtube.com/user/wwwesgerbe

great stuff 8)
NiklunII

Re: Tonights concert!!!!

Post by NiklunII »

cheers hansx. great pic, good to see Edgar on guitar again. did he play maddox??.... I look forward to seeing more pics and reviews[/quote]

it was Halmet mate[/quote]

No, it was a mix between Hamlet and Maddox, really good I must say. The whole consert was fantastic, very nice live feeling, good track listing, ...it was maybe the best consert I have seen.
24db

Re: Tonights concert!!!!

Post by 24db »

NiklunII wrote:cheers hansx. great pic, good to see Edgar on guitar again. did he play maddox??.... I look forward to seeing more pics and reviews
it was Halmet mate[/quote]

No, it was a mix between Hamlet and Maddox, really good I must say. The whole consert was fantastic, very nice live feeling, good track listing, ...it was maybe the best consert I have seen.[/quote]

Er well it was Hamlet...but with Edgar using the same effect he used on Maddox when he wasn't doing the lead off Hamlet itself.
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

24db wrote:Image

Ron in full flow

Edgar takes centre-stage
Is that the Korg Wavestation soft synth that I can see Thorsen using (look at his monitor). Nice piece of software, I use it myself!!!!
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

This material could become a fantastic DVD! :D Really looking forward to it.

But a word from the wise, don't rush it like ONIS. We want working menus so do an extra quality check this time :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:To all the fans we met over the past weekend - thanks , you all made it a very special , sleep deprived weekend ! All the best T & C :)
great to meet you two again, hope you can get some well earned rest mate
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Awesome if a sleep deprived weekend.......concert just blew me away 8)

Short thoughts and report later :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Awesome if a sleep deprived weekend.......concert just blew me away 8)

Short thoughts and report later :arrow:
the highlight of the whole concert was Edgar on guitar...stopped me taking photos and I think I sprained me finger as I was clapping too much ;)
ant

Post by ant »

:? tdfan, you obviously had problems with your ONIS menu's - what are they as mine seems to work fine?
As for the DVD release of Sundays gig - will that be an Eastgate release or will it be a Groove product??
:D
Biggus Dickus