Tonights concert!!!!

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

24db

Post by 24db »

photographers...a-go-go ;)
Last edited by 24db on Thu May 08, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Nice photos lads :)
24db

Post by 24db »

Early doors...before I moved
Last edited by 24db on Thu May 08, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

great pics, I bet that camera man was a pain in the arse for some, even Edgar looks a bit annoyed on the hamlet youtube clip. was he the only official camera man filming it?? hopefully there was some more filming from the balcony(if there was one ;) otherwise it could end up a strange DVD
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

For me the e-day was a very very great day.
The show was great.
I liked very much the live versions of the Edgar tracks,with good bridges beetween the tracks.The news tracks enjoyed me too.It was the first time since many years that all the tracks were news in a live(except One Night in space and Hamlet).In the beginning I was sorry for the problems of Bernhard , but after I can't imagine better guitarist.
The pictures were beautiful (I remember when the picture of View from a red Train moved,it was very great)
I liked too the sequences of Ron Boots and the delicate sounds of Remy with a little techno touch.
I was too very happy to meet some international fans (Carmen,Tim,Colin,Tangerman,Gary,Alexandre and others (I don't know the name sorry).There is always many respect beetween TD fans ,it's a great pleasure.)I was sorry to don't see Andy (I hope the next time).
I was happy too to say some words with the members of TD.
Yes,it was a very very great day.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
24db

Post by 24db »

la sagesse du destin wrote:For me the e-day was a very very great day.
The show was great.
I liked very much the live versions of the Edgar tracks,with good bridges beetween the tracks.The news tracks enjoyed me too.It was the first time since many years that all the tracks were news in a live(except One Night in space and Hamlet).In the beginning I was sorry for the problems of Bernhard , but after I can't imagine better guitarist.
The pictures were beautiful (I remember when the picture of View from a red Train moved,it was very great)
I liked too the sequences of Ron Boots and the delicate sounds of Remy with a little techno touch.
I was too very happy to meet some international fans (Carmen,Tim,Colin,Tangerman,Gary,Alexandre and others (I don't know the name sorry).There is always many respect beetween TD fans ,it's a great pleasure.)I was sorry to don't see Andy (I hope the next time).

Charles
Glad you enjoyed the gig Charles, I really should have said hello, we were right next to you at one point (you were sitting on the stairs I think, with your son?)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:D One for them grizzlies :P

The KING and I

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/ ... 403978.jpg
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote::D One for them grizzlies :P

The KING and I

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/ ... 403978.jpg

nice pic, Edgar certainly has a presence about him.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hyperboreauk wrote:http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w94/ ... dhoven.jpg

Well Taken Colin :)
Great photo Gary.........nice clear shot by the cameraman :wink: :)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

la sagesse du destin wrote:For me the e-day was a very very great day.
The show was great.

Charles
I'm sorry I missed you Charles - I think I saw you as you were saying good-bye and had no chance to say hi...
Next time perhaps.
I'm glad you enjoyed the gig though - it was a cracker wasn't it!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Hreat pictures guys...Colin my wife thinks your a hunk..She aid who's that good looking guy with the old man :oops:
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

The next time ,I try to go to the premeeting,the Iwill be sure to meet everyone.
Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:Hreat pictures guys...Colin my wife thinks your a hunk..She aid who's that good looking guy with the old man :oops:
:shock: :o :shock:

John if she had seen me the mornings after she would have run a country mile......you can assure her that the camera has missed every line,and blemish there is to see........ :oops: :oops: i looked like Wilfred Bramble on Monday and usually do :wink: