Eindhoven 2008 The countdown begins.

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Eindhoven 2008 The countdown begins.

Post by timer »

This time next week , the one's lucky enough to have got tickets, will be into the final hours of what is a concert only 'dreamed' off by many of us to happen.
Although on this forum it had been mentioned on many occasions the wish to have a concert of Edgars solo works - I don't think anyone saw this a reality, untill the announcement.

I for one thought that with the amount of great TD music being released of late that this type of concert would be way back on the agenda, in favour of promoting the new TD output.

To have this concert, and then followed with the Loreley appearance in a couple of months ( plus BM's October London date ! :shock: :? 8) :lol: ) with TD music again , we are in for a real treat this year already.

Looking forward to next week , music , great friends , and a concert to remember for a lifetime. :)
Janus

Post by Janus »

Well said Tim, this for one has been one of my own top "Dreams" for many years and as you say with the shear amount of regular top quality TD output that comes our way on a regular basis saw the chances of the maestro himself giving us a performance of his solo works a slim one. Excuse the over used phrase, but the Dream doesnt remain the same, it just gets better and better.....roll on Sunday :D :D :D :D
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
timer

Post by timer »

Chris,

Check out new member 435 - they may be able to help you out for this weekend! :oops: :lol:
Janus

Post by Janus »

timer wrote:Chris,

Check out new member 435 - they may be able to help you out for this weekend! :oops: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Luckily Cathy speaks some of the lingo so at least if we can actuatually make it into the right land mass I've some chance of getting there :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

Janus wrote:

:lol: :lol: Luckily Cathy speaks some of the lingo so at least if we can actuatually make it into the right land mass I've some chance of getting there :wink:
:lol: Very much look forward to meeting up with you both :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
Janus wrote:

Ditto

Look forward to seeing you both 8) :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Janus

Post by Janus »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
Janus wrote: :lol: :lol: Luckily Cathy speaks some of the lingo so at least if we can actuatually make it into the right land mass I've some chance of getting there :wink:
Ditto

Look forward to seeing you both 8) :D
Same here guys been nearly half a year since we last downed some fizzy pop together 8) Also know it's going to be more TD history in the making :D
timer

Post by timer »

That's far too long a time to go without sharing some Fizzy pop :wink:
TangFanIRL

IMPORTANT!!!

Post by TangFanIRL »

Hi folks,

Taximan (Geoff Keogh) had a client in his taxi last night who warned that there will be a big footbal next weekend on Sunday between PSV Eindhoven and Amsterdam. This means our meet in the Irish pub could be swamped with the thousands of football fans that will be around. He asked me to let you all know in advance...

Best wishes,

Conrad
epsilon75

Re: IMPORTANT!!!

Post by epsilon75 »

TangFanIRL wrote:Hi folks,

Taximan (Geoff Keogh) had a client in his taxi last night who warned that there will be a big footbal next weekend on Sunday between PSV Eindhoven and Amsterdam. This means our meet in the Irish pub could be swamped with the thousands of football fans that will be around. He asked me to let you all know in advance...

Best wishes,

Conrad
I think i will invest in a PSV shirt a bit sharpish :idea: cheers CG :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

TangFanIRL wrote:Hi folks,

Best wishes,

Conrad

This had been mentioned on another thread.
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

timer wrote:
This had been mentioned on another thread.
topic : http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/for ... 3457#63457

And PSV Eindhoven is playing aganst FC Twente (Enschede)
chart : http://teletekst.nos.nl/?819-01

grtz, Peter
TDBA Admin

Post by TDBA Admin »

I hope these Football lot know the TDBA are in town :lol:
Marching with the TD Machine !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TDBA Admin wrote:I hope these Football lot know the TDBA are in town :lol:
Just dont wear a FC Twente Enschede shirt around town :idea: :wink:
timer