LIST OF FANS ATTENDING THE LORELEY CONCERT

krismopompas
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: TD 2009 tour

Post by krismopompas »

bigmoog wrote:

actually, I really hope TD do a UK tour, not just a London gig
i really hope they do a german tour......... don´t know when they do the last one........ 1997??? ....... it´s a pity :(

ok, the last 2 years were great with tempodrom, alte oper and now the loreley :) .......... maybe this is a tour......... the slowest tour ever ;)
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
timer

Post by timer »

krismopompas wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

i really hope they do a german tour......... don´t know when they do the last one........ 1997??? ....... it´s a pity :(

ok, the last 2 years were great with tempodrom, alte oper and now the loreley :) .......... maybe this is a tour......... the slowest tour ever ;)
I always wanted to see them in Berlin , so a German Tour would be most welcome, and to see some more of Germany itself would be a bonus, loved Frankfurt last October. 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

krismopompas wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

the 1999 one was cancelled thanks to the promoter I seem to remember