LIST OF FANS ATTENDING THE LORELEY CONCERT

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

I am not a fan of festivals so I am not that gutted about missing this one especially with the London gig coming up.

I never thought I would say this but I am slightly gutted at not seeing Klaus Schulze though.
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:I am not a fan of festivals so I am not that gutted about missing this one especially with the London gig coming up.

I never thought I would say this but I am slightly gutted at not seeing Klaus Schulze though.

Im gutted on missing any TD gig, as it maybe the 'one' totally outstandng one you miss !
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:
cantosis wrote:I am not a fan of festivals so I am not that gutted about missing this one especially with the London gig coming up.

Im gutted on missing any TD gig, as it maybe the 'one' totally outstandng one you miss !
I thought you were going, sorry you can`t make it.
24db

Post by 24db »

perhaps somebody can email in a photo during the gig? :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:

I'm sad not to be there because you just know, because it's TD, it's going to be a quality gig.

Saw Yngwie Malmsteen last week and spent much of the gig wishing he'd do something a little unpredictable. I actually said to my wife, before the show, that I could all but predict the whole set and she got me to do it. I was pretty close.
jacob

Post by jacob »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:

I'm sad not to be there because you just know, because it's TD, it's going to be a quality gig.

Saw Yngwie Malmsteen last week and spent much of the gig wishing he'd do something a little unpredictable. I actually said to my wife, before the show, that I could all but predict the whole set and she got me to do it. I was pretty close.
Maybe it's best to see Yngwie only once? I saw him in Århus 2003 on the Attack!! tour , and it was just magnificent, but when a friend of mine gave a review of the 3G DVD with Vai and Satriani, he described it with as a show with the excact same gimmicks as seen in Århus (like throwing the guitar over the shoulder between every notes and such).
Jacob's Tangerine Dream Blog
http://tangerinedream.pertou.dk/
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

jacob wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:

Maybe it's best to see Yngwie only once? I saw him in Århus 2003 on the Attack!! tour , and it was just magnificent, but when a friend of mine gave a review of the 3G DVD with Vai and Satriani, he described it with as a show with the excact same gimmicks as seen in Århus (like throwing the guitar over the shoulder between every notes and such).
I've seen Malmsteen quite a few times over the years and he's always put on a good show but they have all been very similar.

I actually saw his first show in the UK at the old Marquee club in London way back in 1984 or there abouts. He was absolutely awesome back then. It was quite funny because half the audience was made up of Fleet Street photographers who thought it was a secret warm up show by Bruce Springsteen. :roll:

I saw him in Cardiff once where he threw his Strat into the air and missed the catch. It hit him on the head and knocked him out for a good few minutes. He still finished the show, so he is a bit of a trooper.

Most bizarre thing I've seen him do was bring out his wife onto the stage after a show at the Bierkeller in Bristol. The audience just looked on bumbfounded. I swear that he'd have brought out one of his many Ferrari's if he'd been able. :roll:

The best show I've seen hime do was during the Eclipse tour at the Hammersmith Odeon. He had a great band, they played a blinding show and I believe that Yngwie didn't spend the whole show guitar-posing. :shock:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM has spent minutes trying to pronounce wingie er yermingey er Yngwie :oops: :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

TD 2009 tour

Post by 24db »

TD are 'planning' to tour Japan and the USA next year
bigmoog

Re: TD 2009 tour

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:TD are 'planning' to tour Japan and the USA next year

with a London/UK gig inbetween, surely :D
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
er...:) mind you Edgar described this years london concert as the most important one this year :D see Jörg's comments over at Tadream
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
er...:) mind you Edgar described this years london concert as the most important one this year :D see Jörg's comments over at Tadream

'the most important concert this year'

now I just cannot wait for 1.11.08 :D :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

If they did play Japan maybe I can fulfill my lifetime dream of visiting Japan. I have always wanted to go there.
manticore

Post by manticore »

bigmoog wrote:

prefrebly a uk tour.its been 11 years since the last one.
dont get your trossachs caught in your sporran
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

manticore wrote:
bigmoog wrote:

prefrebly a uk tour.its been 11 years since the last one.

actually, I really hope TD do a UK tour, not just a London gig