LIST OF FANS ATTENDING THE LORELEY CONCERT

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

24db wrote:btw, as was pointed out on the Tadream list, if you're staying at a hotel ...check to see which side of the river it's on...as the ferry doesn't run on the day of gig
Don't forget your swimwear :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:btw, as was pointed out on the Tadream list, if you're staying at a hotel ...check to see which side of the river it's on...as the ferry doesn't run on the day of gig
Don't forget your swimwear :lol:
Just checked,we are luckily on the right side :P 8) Have not got to show my saggy ass and nuts now :D :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Diamondsndust wrote:I noticed that a couple of people said they got tickets. When I booked I was informed that the only way to get the tickets was to reserved them and collect them on the day - they were not sending tickets out in advance.

So what is the real story? Has anyone else been given the same information I received about the tickets?
I did receive a ticket by post 2 days after ordering, it's a dayticket for 18-07, free choice of place.
But I'm living at the right side of the Northsea ;-) , maybe that's the reason.

grtz, Peter
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

pb2rdf wrote:But I'm living at the right side of the Northsea ;-) , maybe that's the reason.

grtz, Peter
As opposed to the left side of the Northsea you mean? :wink:
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

:lol: ..........it´s summer so you could swim ;) .......i can´t also imagine that the ferry run at 1 o´clock at night .......... or does it do it??? ........ the false side of the rhine river would be realy bad.
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

krismopompas wrote:
:lol: ..........it´s summer so you could swim ;) .......i can´t also imagine that the ferry run at 1 o´clock at night .......... or does it do it??? ........ the false side of the rhine river would be realy bad.
You could hang-glide from the top of the Loreley. :wink:
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

:lol: ........... or hearing td and you can float :)
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

epsilon75 wrote:I think we can add the irish contingent to the Loreley list :arrow:
Likely that you can but I haven't had a chance to get organising it yet. Yes, I know I must do it really soon. Wasn't there to be a competition for tickets for future gigs? I was hoping that might include the chance to win a ticket for Lorely... EB?

Conrad
timer

Post by timer »

TangFanIRL wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I think we can add the irish contingent to the Loreley list :arrow:
Likely that you can but I haven't had a chance to get organising it yet. Yes, I know I must do it really soon. Wasn't there to be a competition for tickets for future gigs? I was hoping that might include the chance to win a ticket for Lorely... EB?

Conrad
Me too ! :)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

TangFanIRL wrote:Wasn't there to be a competition for tickets for future gigs? I was hoping that might include the chance to win a ticket for Lorely... EB?
I think it will be held no earlier than the 1st of May. As the cards aren't valid untill that date, I guess Eastgate wants more people to have the opportunity of participating in the raffle. :idea:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Pertou wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:Wasn't there to be a competition for tickets for future gigs? I was hoping that might include the chance to win a ticket for Lorely... EB?
I think it will be held no earlier than the 1st of May. As the cards aren't valid untill that date, I guess Eastgate wants more people to have the opportunity of participating in the raffle. :idea:

think the raffle is only for people who register up to the 1st of march Jacob.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

d'oh! :oops:
24db

Post by 24db »

that's raffles for yer! :(
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

ouch! :wink:
Jollyhawker

Post by Jollyhawker »

Hello Folks! As Colin said I'll be there together with my missus Lisa, my son Matthew and his friend Sean. Its the Jollyhawker and Epsilon75 Roadshow!! Looking forward to seeing you all again...roll on!
Cheers,
Neil. :D
"Lives of great men all remind us that we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time"