Picture Palace Music concert 30th April in Berlin

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:
Pertou wrote:His name is Stoppel, and he had short hair. :)
just kidding mate, although I have asked Martin if he was in the audience.

Kreutzberg as well? typical I could have checked out the sight of the Zodiak Free Arts Lab whilst I was there!
Kreuzberg, yes! After the concert I didn't want to go alone to the U-bahn, so I stayed near Chris... (he told me some nasty stories about 1st of May riots in Kreuzberg)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

glad it was a good gig, I love small intimate concerts but 30 people is very low, glad you enjoyed Spyra he is awesome, check out the albums I told you about.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

cantosis wrote:glad it was a good gig, I love small intimate concerts but 30 people is very low, glad you enjoyed Spyra he is awesome, check out the albums I told you about.
At first I think I will go for the new album, as it was also kind of his release party, but I always value your musical recommendations...

30 people in the audience (including a lot friends) was indeed a low, I think more people would have showed up, if wasn't only 2½ weeks after E-Day.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Pertou wrote:
cantosis wrote:glad it was a good gig, I love small intimate concerts but 30 people is very low, glad you enjoyed Spyra he is awesome, check out the albums I told you about.
At first I think I will go for the new album, as it was also kind of his release party, but I always value your musical recommendations...

30 people in the audience (including a lot friends) was indeed a low, I think more people would have showed up, if wasn't only 2½ weeks after E-Day.
I would have loved to have gone, not sure how often Spyra does live shows and to hear PPM would have been good, not heard any of the new album.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Sounds like a great gig and a special event.

Its these types of one off intimate gigs that become legendary...there may have been only 30 in the audience, but you mark my words, in years to come everyone and their dog will have claimed to have been there.
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:Sounds like a great gig and a special event.

Its these types of one off intimate gigs that become legendary...there may have been only 30 in the audience, but you mark my words, in years to come everyone and their dog will have claimed to have been there.
just got an email from the Dog, he says he's more of a Redsilt fan ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:

just got an email from the Dog, he says he's more of a Redsilt fan ;)

any one know a vet?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Bit like the Isle of Wight festival. If everyone who says they were there was actually there it would have sunk beneath the waves. :wink:

....I was there. :shock:

....not really. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:

Bit like the Isle of Wight festival. If everyone who says they were there was actually there it would have sunk beneath the waves. :wink:

....I was there. :shock:

....not really. :wink:
it's a bit like Kraftwerk, everybody said they were a fan, but when I was at college (with about 600-700 people) I only ever met one person who liked them (it's called retrospective fandom....mind you it saves you buying all those discs). Damned fine group though ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

retrospective fandom also includes the 8000 people who saw the se.xpistolss live in manchester lesser free trade hall in 76 :lol:
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:retrospective fandom also includes the 8000 people who saw the se.xpistolss live in manchester lesser free trade hall in 76 :lol:
I know I was there...playing bass ;), actually it was 7100, as the rest were at the bar or in the queue for the bog working on their gobbing technique (now sadly trademarked by Virgin).

I was telling this to Mozart at one of his gigs (only 30 people turned up)...aparently they didn't get his emails! I've got all his albums and eveything
24db

Post by 24db »

anyway...sorry back on topic...Thorsten, damned fine musician, third best keyboard player in TD ever
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

third best?

the other two? [thread continues at tadream yahoooooooooooooo]
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:third best?

the other two? [thread continues at tadream yahoooooooooooooo]
it's true, ****** told me, well he actually said, Johannes was the best, followed by Paul Haslinger and then Q man (see how skilfully I avoided having to spell his name, or looking it up?)

Mind you he also said 'Chris Franke? ah...a very good drummer'..that'll teach me to bring the subject up (Nickie, kick me harder under the table next time!)
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Wolfram Spyra and Mario Schönwalder, at the merchandise stall.