Photography at the Eindhoven gig

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Andy,

I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see Ron Boots mate, I hadn't heard any of his music when this gig was announced, but now I have , its just as much a pull to see RB as it will be TD . 8)
cheers Tim, I'm not going to pre-judge his music until I've checked it out thoroughly
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:
cantosis wrote:
timer wrote:Andy,

I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see Ron Boots mate, I hadn't heard any of his music when this gig was announced, but now I have , its just as much a pull to see RB as it will be TD . 8)

I think some of his stuff is great but unfortunately it gets a bit samey for me.
that's what ive been told about a certian German EM band, on many an occassion. :wink:
Really? One thing I would never say about TD is the music is samey, they have gone through so many changes over the years and that is what keeps me interested.

I guess the people who say that dont really listen to their music 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:
timer wrote:
cantosis wrote:
I think some of his stuff is great but unfortunately it gets a bit samey for me.
that's what ive been told about a certian German EM band, on many an occassion. :wink:
Really? One thing I would never say about TD is the music is samey, they have gone through so many changes over the years and that is what keeps me interested.

I guess the people who say that dont really listen to their music 8)
My wife says it all the time. It's the perfect way to wind-up a TD fan. I get my own back by playing something very different by TD. :wink:
Nero

Post by Nero »

The everlasting difference between other EM groups and TD will always be the fact that TD are the "father's of invention", the original source, the real revolutionaries on the field of music - all others are good copyist at best. RB is quite a good copyist.
Nobody will ever replace them - not even JF.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I highly recommend seeing the Ron Boots show,the man is a superb musician with some really fantastic album releases to his name,if you like top quality electronic music DONT MISS HIM. :idea: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

Nero wrote:The everlasting difference between other EM groups and TD will always be the fact that TD are the "father's of invention", the original source, the real revolutionaries on the field of music - all others are good copyist at best. RB is quite a good copyist.
Nobody will ever replace them - not even JF.
hmmm........ ok, td and/or ef is outstanding and imo the best em(rock)band of the world with an unbroken creativity and musical output........ but there are some other (em)artists as well, which have nothing to do with td and aren´t copyists.
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Re: Photography at the Eindhoven gig

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

24db wrote:EB, can you let us know whether photography will be allowed at during the TD plays Edgar Froese gig next month? It seemed to work very well last time in Frankfurt, it's always great to be allowed to use your camera openly, rather than sneak things in or have to use cameraphones etc
Hi 24db,

TD decided that you are allowed to photograph - but

1. NO FLASHS, please! (This will disturb too much the performance and the official videoing of the gig!)

2. NO VIDEOING/FILMING, please! Photographs ONLY!

There will be a DVD release from the gig a bit later!!

WE REALLY ASK YOU NOT TOO ABUSE THIS KIND OF GENEROSITY - VIDEOING/FILMING is not allowed!!
Thanks for your understanding.

Kind regards,
EINSTEIN'S BARBER (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
24db

Post by 24db »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
24db wrote:EB, can you let us know whether photography will be allowed at during the TD plays Edgar Froese gig next month? It seemed to work very well last time in Frankfurt, it's always great to be allowed to use your camera openly, rather than sneak things in or have to use cameraphones etc
Hi 24db,

1. NO FLASHS, please! (This will disturb too much the performance and the official videoing of the gig!)

WE REALLY ASK YOU NOT TOO ABUSE THIS KIND OF GENEROSITY - VIDEOING/FILMING is not allowed!!

Kind regards,
Cheers EB, that's great. Please pass on my thanks to the group
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Hi 24db,

Kind regards,
Cheers EB, that's great. Please pass on my thanks to the group

Great news - Cheers EB & TD 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Excellent news EB.........thanks to all :D
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Thanks for clarifying! Looking forward to it immensely. :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
RemoteViewing81

Post by RemoteViewing81 »

:arrow: good news for us fans across the pond... :D
"The aim of the music [of Tangerine Dream] is to paint surreal pictures with musical instruments."

http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/voiceshm.htm
24db

Post by 24db »

billythefish wrote:Thanks for clarifying! Looking forward to it immensely. :D
Nikon Vs Canon then mate ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
What about my Fuji 9.3 pixel digi cam :arrow: im sure to come third i think :oops: :arrow:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote:
Tee hee! Next problem is which lens to hook up...
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!