Eindhoven help page

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Eindhoven help page

Post by 24db »

for those who need some extra info I'm currently doing an Eindhoven help page on my blog (I may make this available elsewhere as well). I've also highlighted the three main places that'll be useful to you if you are going, ie...the Train Station, the Irish Bar and the Venue (see above).

http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... hoven.html
Last edited by 24db on Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

Eindhoven airport is not near a train station, but there's a bus line (401) going from the airport to the Eindhoven train station (a distance of about 8-9 km which takes about 20 minutes). There's also a taxi rank in front of the airport building.
timer

Post by timer »

Thanks Andy , your TD Travel Guides are priceless 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Thanks Andy , your TD Travel Guides are priceless 8)
cheers mate...I think the word is pointless :D

Btw if several of you are turning up at the same time it might make it worth it getting a taxi from the airport to central Eindhoven (or wherever your hotel is). Other than that (so far) it doesn't look too hard to find yourself around the city
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

cheers andy, hopefully they will come in usefull if I make the gig.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:

Btw if several of you are turning up at the same time it might make it worth it getting a taxi from the airport to central Eindhoven (or wherever your hotel is). Other than that (so far) it doesn't look too hard to find yourself around the city
Far from pointless IMO,a great help and cheers :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:

I hope the Taxi's are BIG ! I think half the UK Fanbase is on our flight :shock:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:

I hope the Taxi's are BIG ! I think half the UK Fanbase is on our flight :shock:
Its a BIG fat bus needed then :wink: :wink: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:

which flight?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote: cheers mate...I think the word is pointless :D

which flight?
think that is the 0655 flight,im booked on it as well
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote: cheers mate...I think the word is pointless :D

Its a BIG fat bus needed then :wink: :wink: :wink:
Think I need to borrow the Double Decker Routemaster weve got tucked away behind the factory ! :lol: 8) 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:cheers andy, hopefully they will come in usefull if I make the gig.
I hope you do mate
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
timer wrote: I hope the Taxi's are BIG ! I think half the UK Fanbase is on our flight :shock:
which flight?
think that is the 0655 flight,im booked on it as well
Ah...in that case I'll missing all you lot then :P...note to Ron and Debbie...we won't be holding up your plane this time...long story!
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Far from pointless IMO,a great help and cheers :wink:
cheers mate. Top tip...don't follow Chris...sorry Chris ;)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

there could be a lot of ugly looking zombies on that 0655 flight :P