VENUE FOR THE EINDHOVEN PRE CONCERT FAN MEETING SUNDAY 13/04

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
24db wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote: I'm actually thinking about opening one myself Andy. It will be a theme pub based on a typical Saturday night with staged bottle fights, a Pavenent Pizza competition and Pro-Celebrity Wife Beating.

I'll call it The Glasgow Kiss :lol:
shocking stereotypes mate!

;)
I see them more as 'Tourist Attractions' :lol:
All I can say is that however 'wild west' it gets in town on friday and saturday nights, it's a great place to visit.

Can we export the HorseShoe bar for the weekend? :)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

24db wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote:
24db wrote: shocking stereotypes mate!

;)
I see them more as 'Tourist Attractions' :lol:
All I can say is that however 'wild west' it gets in town on friday and saturday nights, it's a great place to visit.

Now there's a plan!!

Hmm..got me thinking - a fan meet in Glasgow next year. Do you think there would be much interest in that?
24db

Post by 24db »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
24db wrote:
EDWEIRDO wrote: I see them more as 'Tourist Attractions' :lol:

Now there's a plan!!

Hmm..got me thinking - a fan meet in Glasgow next year. Do you think there would be much interest in that?
well you might get a few people go mate...people are still under the impression it costs 18 million quid to travel up, which of course it doesn't...provided you book up in advance you can still get some cheap rail fairs...and then again there's flying obviously. I'd be up for it, provided I was still travelling up to Glasgow
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Like I said early have a great time. :D :wink:

:!: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Good to see everyone is happy with the pre-concert fan meet location for Eindhoven :shock: makes a refreshing change from the Irish bar i sorted in Frankfurt as my ears were burning for days after the concert :?
Its a funny old world innit :arrow: :oops: :mrgreen:

Well done ED mate 8) Guinness and Jameson's all round
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:Good to see everyone is happy with the pre-concert fan meet location for Eindhoven :shock: makes a refreshing change from the Irish bar i sorted in Frankfurt as my ears were burning for days after the concert :?

what was wrong with that irish bar? it looked fine from the website
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Something to do with the Rabbit!!!!!
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Good to see everyone is happy with the pre-concert fan meet location for Eindhoven :shock: makes a refreshing change from the Irish bar i sorted in Frankfurt as my ears were burning for days after the concert :?

at least you bothered to arrange it mate, you're a top geezer for all your effort
timer

Post by timer »

I saw nothing wrong with the venue you sorted for the Frankfurt meet mate, at least you made the effort to organise something ! 8)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

timer wrote:

I saw nothing wrong with the venue you sorted for the Frankfurt meet mate, at least you made the effort to organise something ! 8)
Frankfurt was brill: Beer, TD fans aplenty, great banter, TD band members in attendance, Celtic game on the telly - bliss!!! :lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM has two seconds of clarity:

We could all meet inside a 3 foot by 4 foot garden shed (deodorant permitting)and still have a good time, its not the venue, its the friendly fans that make it all so worthwhile :wink: :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:BM has two seconds of clarity:

We could all meet inside a 3 foot by 4 foot garden shed (deodorant permitting)and still have a good time, its not the venue, its the friendly fans that make it all so worthwhile :wink: :D
Here Here ! well said that man ! 8)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

second that Tim, i met so many wonderful and friendly people on that trip only wish i was going to Eindhoven
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Well i'm back from a hard holiday in the sun and all that drinking and early mornings need a rest now!! Just had a look at the meeting venue looks ok to me i will check it out friday night and sample the beer till the early hours saturday morning!!
:lol:
its catch up time on emails.
pb2rdf

Re: VENUE FOR THE EINDHOVEN PRE CONCERT FAN MEETING SUNDAY 1

Post by pb2rdf »

EDWEIRDO wrote:Hi guys

Can I now propose to you that the venue for the fan meeting on Sunday April 14 be:
Ed,
I think you mean April 13 !! ;-)

grtz, Peter