LORELEY FESTIVAL 2008 - TD IN CONCERT AGAIN !!

jacob
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by jacob »

From the official site:

NEWS:
Due to clashes with the tour schedule of YES this summer it became necessary to cancel the CIRCA date on the Loreley Festival.
Saturday night will now see a performance of BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST feat. LES HOLROYD.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

jacob wrote:From the official site:

NEWS:
Due to clashes with the tour schedule of YES this summer it became necessary to cancel the CIRCA date on the Loreley Festival.
Saturday night will now see a performance of BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST feat. LES HOLROYD.
Barclays James Harvest is very popular in Germany.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
jacob

Post by jacob »

Never heard them myself. I don't like Yes, although I could hum along on some of the tunes...and it's sad for those who planned to go because of CIRCA.

I'm having a drink for Klaus' health :)
la sagesse du destin

jacob wrote:Never heard them myself. I don't like Yes, although I could hum along on some of the tunes...and it's sad for those who planned to go because of CIRCA.

For me the better day after the TD and KS day of course,is the 20th july with Roger Hogdson. It's just my opinion.
Charles
www.tangram-dream.fr
jacob

Post by jacob »

la sagesse du destin wrote:
jacob wrote:Never heard them myself. I don't like Yes, although I could hum along on some of the tunes...and it's sad for those who planned to go because of CIRCA.

For me the better day after the TD and KS day of course,is the 20th july with Roger Hogdson. It's just my opinion.
Charles

I have a guilty pleasure of Supertramp, I have around 10 of their LP's with Crime Of The Century being my favourite.

I also look forward to Ray Wilson, in case he will play some Genesis and Pain Of Salvation to see if they are really as bad as in 2002 when I saw them as support for Dream Theater... Oh yes, and Fish, I LOVE Marillion.. shame about Marillion themselves didn't turn up as expected.
Porcupine Tree is another story :(
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Kinda wondering how Alan White was going to squeeze this show into the middle of a Yes tour.
jacob

Post by jacob »

Today I ordered my train tickets, for the festival. I arrive a little late (16:29 at St. Goarshausen), hopefully I will find a place for my tent.

To all campers, please note that the campingsite, does not open before Friday 18th July 10:00 (so it's no use arriving on Thursday)
http://www.wiventertainment.de/loreley/ ... fo2008.pdf

My eigth TD concert wooo-hooo, and Klaus Schulze... woo-hooo!
jacob

Post by jacob »

jacob wrote:Today I ordered my train tickets, for the festival. I arrive a little late (16:29 at St. Goarshausen), hopefully I will find a place for my tent.

To all campers, please note that the campingsite, does not open before Friday 18th July 10:00 (so it's no use arriving on Thursday)

I have bought a new train ticket for arrival at St. Goarshausen Friday morning 8:29 instead... arriving at the aforementioned time in the afternoon, was too risky as I need a good place to park my tent, arriving too late will be very stressfull, too...

See you all at Loreley
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

jacob wrote:
jacob wrote:Today I ordered my train tickets, for the festival. I arrive a little late (16:29 at St. Goarshausen), hopefully I will find a place for my tent.

I have bought a new train ticket for arrival at St. Goarshausen Friday morning 8:29 instead... arriving at the aforementioned time in the afternoon, was too risky as I need a good place to park my tent, arriving too late will be very stressfull, too...

See you all at Loreley
Enjoy the Loreley concert, Jacob. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it :oops: :oops:
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

ONLY ONE MONTH AWAY!!!! :-D - This exact time next month...
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

TangFanIRL wrote:ONLY ONE MONTH AWAY!!!! :-D - This exact time next month...
I am going to be feeling very jealous, it's a pity it couldn't have been this month I might have made it :(
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

Now as the concert is 'ON' we'll update you asap on more specific infos like the show itself, merch, meet & greet etc.
only 10 days ahead and no news & infos :(
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
la sagesse du destin

Please, Krismopompas, can you translate us the backside of the tickets about the photos.
Thank You
www.tangram-dream.fr
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

la sagesse du destin wrote:Please, Krismopompas, can you translate us the backside of the tickets about the photos.
Thank You
sound, picture and movie recordings are strictly forbidden........... and it´s not allowed to bring recording devices or cameras to the concert area.
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

krismopompas wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:Please, Krismopompas, can you translate us the backside of the tickets about the photos.
Thank You
sound, picture and movie recordings are strictly forbidden........... and it´s not allowed to bring recording devices or cameras to the concert area.

at an open air event?????? :shock: :shock:
...The wise.....are silent.....