LORELEY FESTIVAL 2008 - TD IN CONCERT AGAIN !!

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:
24db wrote: I agree with the all comments on all forums 100% of the time ;)
This was from a very reliable TD die hard source ! :shock:
BM? :)
:lol:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

effers :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:effers :D

I was waiting for that ! :D

sorry BM did we wake you ! :shock:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

timer wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzz yep

am tired after a long journey :mrgreen:
...The wise.....are silent.....
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

bigmoog wrote:
timer wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzz yep

:D :D Zzzzzzzz! P5 wakes up on the Opernplatz. Erm! Have I missed anything :roll: :?: :wink: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
timer wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzz yep

:D :D Zzzzzzzz! P5 wakes up on the Opernplatz. Erm! Have I missed anything :roll: :?: :wink: :arrow:
Ron - where have you been ? Have you missed anything Oh boy !!!!

:wink:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Hope we get a Loreley DVD, Tim. Hopefully some EP's will have survived, unscathed, from the gig, and will appear on Eastgate, Tuesday. :wink: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Hope we get a Loreley DVD, Tim. Hopefully some EP's will have survived, unscathed, from the gig, and will appear on Eastgate, Tuesday. :wink: :arrow:

Im sure Eastgate realise that there will be purchasers for the EP that maybe did not attend the gig itself. :)
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

timer wrote:
prophetfive wrote::D :D Hope we get a Loreley DVD, Tim. Hopefully some EP's will have survived, unscathed, from the gig, and will appear on Eastgate, Tuesday. :wink: :arrow:

Im sure Eastgate realise that there will be purchasers for the EP that maybe did not attend the gig itself. :)
:x I shall be very angwy if this is not the case :wink: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote:
timer wrote:

Sure we can find you one ,if not :shock: ,
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

timer wrote:
prophetfive wrote:
timer wrote:
Sure we can find you one ,if not :shock: ,
:D :D They'll be on Eastgate, Tuesday, without fail. They haven't let me down yet. :D :D :arrow:
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

krismopompas wrote:what a great concert :shock: :!: :idea: ...........edgar and thorsten at the keyboards, bernhard at guitars only, above of them enthroned linda and iris .............don´t know exactly all titles they played:

hyperborea
cinamon road
sphinx lightning

a few parts from tangram

barbakane

leviathan

bells of acra

ayumi´s butterflys

das meadchen auf der treppe

stratosfear

and a few others from which i don´t know the titles

the concert lasts around 2 hours

----------------

after that, the total contrastconcert with klaus............ very quiet and soft soundscapes, nearly no sequencer and an impressiv voice of lisa............ sounds operesque ............ klaus communicate a lot with the audience and he said, that he is very happy for returning on stage........... great gig.

all in all a graet night and i envy everyone who´ll visit the london gig in november :)

both concerts were filmed and as far as i heard, the td-dvd will be release in around 3 month.
I am totally agree with you, Johannes ,what a great concerts.(TD and KS+LG)

I wish just add that the in the first encore Edgar was playing guitar on Modesty and Greed (One Times One).Before to playing ,he dedicated the track to Bianca for her Birthday. Edgar is really a gentleman.
The first track of the show was One Night in Space.It was too Lily on the Beach.There was not inedit track.
Linda and Iris were beautiful in white.
The sequences of Tangram 2008(track 3) in live were very emotionals for me.
I was very happy to speak with some fans (Jacob for the first time)
I was sorry for my bad english but all the TD fans are understanding peoples.
I was happy to speak with Thorsten and the PPM members after the KS show.
Thorsten is a great composer but too a very pleasant man.

Yes it was a great night for us.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
24db

Post by 24db »

Sounds fantastic Charles. Good to hear that Jacob made it as well.
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

krismopompas gave a good impression of the concert, difference between the TD performance and the one of Klaus Schulze.

The TD concert has been recorded on video, so you may suppose and expect there will be a DVD.
Also the Klaus Schulze performance is recorded on video. It was very funny to see, at moments there were 6 :idea: video camera's close to him in action.

The TD concert was nice to listen to and partly a copy of the Frankfurt concert.
Audio quality was better, because in Frankfurt there was some distortion in the audio during parts of the concert.
In fact, in my opinion audio was very good. Also the lasershow was nice to see.
No movies, pictures displayed on the background.
Between the concerts talking to a Brittish member of the TADRAM maillist (http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/tadream/, http://www.tadream.net/ ) about TD, Klaus Schulze and other common music interests.

Bells of Accra is a very nice peace of music (and that's an understatement), and I'm curious when it will be extended with a third (louder) part.

And time flies when listening to interesting music and watching a nice performance. It's too short, but what can one ask of a musician.

Did meet Colin (epsilon75) at the backstage restaurant, (it's public, it is really on the backside of the Lorely podium) and other forum members ( sorry, I'm bad in remembering names).

Collin and I did a sneaky thing. From the backstage restaurant you can enter the stadium, but the entrance was mostly watched by security. At one moment no one was there, so we bundled our courage end entered the stadium area, no one was asking if we had permits. We thought TD was rehearsing, we heared a woman voice singing, thinking it was Iris. We were disappointed, it was the vocal of the band Hipgnosis. So we left the area, after shooting some pictures.

Had a very nice day at the Loreley, next time bring a cushion or likely as seat. Rockstone is not easy to sit on from 16:00 to 01:00.

Edgar, Linda, Iris, Thorsten, Bernhard, Bianca ; Thanks for this beautifull concert.

Next one : 1st of November, see you.

grtz, Peter

Playlist :
thanks to the TADRAM maillist (Message #79473):
01 One Night In Space
02 Boat to China
03 Lady Monk
04 Hyperborea 2008
05 Bells of Accra
06 Cinnamon Road 2008
07 Leviathan
08 Sphinx Lightning 2008 Part 1
09 Sphinx Lightning 2008 Part 2
10 Tangram 2008 Set 1
11 Lily on the Beach
12 Warsaw in the Sun
13 Das Mädchen auf der Treppe
14 Storm Seekers (without Cool Shibuya ...)
15 Fire On The Mountain

Encores
01 Modesty and Greed
02 Ayumi's Butterflies
03 Stratosfear '95

Edgar's Closing Words
Last edited by pb2rdf on Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krismopompas

Post by krismopompas »

edit:
there was no videoperformance in the background like at tempodrom or alte oper............. but imo the lasershow was enhanced....... or not?!?

i meet jacob and colin too and a few other guys........... it´s a shame that my english is so bad :( .......... that´s why i´ve no heart for the london gig......... foreign country with a foreign language + traveling alone = not so funny :( ............ it´s time for the star trek universal translater ;)
time is the fire in which we burn (zoran)