LIST OF FANS ATTENDING THE EINDHOVEN CONCERT

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

I have just informed Kes I am unable to make it now :(. I hope my ticket goes to someone who will really enjoy the show.

Really gutted I wont be able to make it, but with me not working I have to prioritize other things for now. Hopefully this small intimate concert is something Edgar might consider doing again in the future

I look forward to reading the reviews and seeing the pictures.
Have a great weekend everyone.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Hope all you guys have a great night and I'm sure Edgar and Co. will play a blinder.
Janus

Post by Janus »

Chris Monk wrote:Well I'm logging off for a while, off on my hols tomorrow, so I hope everyone has a safe journey to and from Holland. Obviously I'm insanely jealous because it's going to be one awesome show. Looking forward to all the reviews. See you in two weeks.
Enjoy your holiday Chris have a good one :D
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:Well I'm logging off for a while, off on my hols tomorrow, so I hope everyone has a safe journey to and from Holland. Obviously I'm insanely jealous because it's going to be one awesome show. Looking forward to all the reviews. See you in two weeks.
Enjoy the holiday Chris,have a great time :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Time-schedule GLAZEN ZAAL
17:15 - 19:00 Concert REMY

don't forget the Remy gig (above), i'll be skipping it though
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Goodnight all,i hope you ALL have a wonderful weekend 8) see you on the other side :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:I have just informed Kes I am unable to make it now :(. I hope my ticket goes to someone who will really enjoy the show.

Really gutted I wont be able to make it, but with me not working I have to prioritize other things for now. Hopefully this small intimate concert is something Edgar might consider doing again in the future

Is a shame you and other won't be in attendance this weekend, along with JP, BM, CM, Jollyhawker etc you will all be missed.
We will raise a glass on Sunday to you all. 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
cantosis wrote:I have just informed Kes I am unable to make it now :(. I hope my ticket goes to someone who will really enjoy the show.

Is a shame you and other won't be in attendance this weekend, along with JP, BM, CM, Jollyhawker etc you will all be missed.
We will raise a glass on Sunday to you all. 8)
Very true indeed :arrow: hope to see you all the next time :wink: