Who is going to the concert in Eindhoven?

Who is going the concert in Eindhoven?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:00 pm

YES
64%
NO
36%

Total votes: 39

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:I'd love to go but can't.

I'm going to be on the other side of the planet doing my second favourite thing in the whole world, so don't feel sorry for me.

....I'll be thinking about it though.

....and praying that it comes out on DVD.
Guess that won't be a big issue, nearly every concert came out on dvd the last years. Expect this one too, as it is something special.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I'd love to go but can't.

I'm going to be on the other side of the planet doing my second favourite thing in the whole world, so don't feel sorry for me.

....I'll be thinking about it though.

....and praying that it comes out on DVD.
Guess that won't be a big issue, nearly every concert came out on dvd the last years. Expect this one too, as it is something special.
I'm being a bit underhand here. I've said it a few times across the forum to make damned sure it gets a release on DVD. If I say it enough times in as many different places as possible I'm hoping that someone will get the message. :wink:

PS Have I mentioned today that I'd really like this concert to be released on DVD. :D

Yours sincerely, honestly and truthfully,

A very cheeky Chris Monk.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Taximan431 wrote:Conrad Rosie & Myself are getting ready to board mate My mate Tommy is coming to

Geoff :D 8) :P :!: :arrow:
Yes, tis true - we'll be there! Looking forward to it. If you get a chance, get Geoff or me to introduce you to Tommy, as he is a complete hoot!!

Conrad
timer

Post by timer »

TangFanIRL wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:Conrad Rosie & Myself are getting ready to board mate My mate Tommy is coming to

Yes, tis true - we'll be there! Looking forward to it. If you get a chance, get Geoff or me to introduce you to Tommy, as he is a complete hoot!!

Conrad
It'll be all the more fun with you guys there , look forward to it. 8)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

anyone know if eindhoven has a private quay, so BM can weighanchor?
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:anyone know if eindhoven has a private quay, so BM can weighanchor?
Knowing the BM the only private quay he will have is one to unlock them massage parlours :shock:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:o

BM hopes J'anus will attend eindhoven, as BM has results of J'anus's visit to clinic after his Frankfurt hotel 'liaison' :wink: :oops:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote::o

BM hopes J'anus will attend eindhoven, as BM has results of J'anus's visit to clinic after his Frankfurt hotel 'liaison' :wink: :oops:
Fast N Bulbous :oops: :oops: :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote::o

Fast N Bulbous :oops: :oops: :wink:

SHSssssssssh ! Dont tell his new lady ! :shock:
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

timer wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:

Conrad
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Timer, the feeling is mutual mate.

On a serious note has anyone booked their hotel yet? I didn't but must soon... Any recommendations anyone please?

Cheers,

CG
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

When I bought my ticket, I took a quick risk and ordered it right away. I would not miss it, because I was too slow to order.
Unfortunately, I have looked on my economics over the next months, and sadly it's a no-go for me.

I wish EVERYONE a very good time with Edgar/TD, Ron and Remy!

:D
24db

Post by 24db »

TangFanIRL wrote:
timer wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote: Yes, tis true - we'll be there! Looking forward to it. If you get a chance, get Geoff or me to introduce you to Tommy, as he is a complete hoot!!

Conrad

On a serious note has anyone booked their hotel yet? I didn't but must soon... Any recommendations anyone please?

Cheers,

CG
I have...but I'm not posting it here...thanks
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TangFanIRL wrote:
timer wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote: Yes, tis true - we'll be there! Looking forward to it. If you get a chance, get Geoff or me to introduce you to Tommy, as he is a complete hoot!!

Conrad

Cheers,

CG

Conrad
There are still plenty of hotels available,the holiday inn is very close to the TUE. :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Pertou wrote:When I bought my ticket, I took a quick risk and ordered it right away. I would not miss it, because I was too slow to order.
Unfortunately, I have looked on my economics over the next months, and sadly it's a no-go for me.

I wish EVERYONE a very good time with Edgar/TD, Ron and Remy!

:D
I am really sorry of your difficult decision,Jacob,but I respect it.
I hope to meet you in a future TD show.

All the best.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Hello all is there anybody getting out there on Friday? The Stoke and Market Drayton privates will be arriving around 9pm in a bar by 9.15 i hope!! :D O and a pic sent to col by 9.16 tp post. :lol: