Edgar Froese solo concert in Eindhoven the Netherlands

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by prophetfive »

:( :( Well that just about sums up the NHS, mate. Couldn't tell their arse from their elbow. :evil: :evil: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I rang the Hospital today Ron but the waiting list clerk was off sick,i will be ringing again tomorrow and will hopefully get an estimate as to when i can expect to get this done...........im not holding my breath for any good news tho :arrow:,i think there is still a long road ahead :roll:
you need to keep on at them mate!. good luck my friend, I really hope you can get all of this out of the way soon
Rang the NHS hospital this morning to inquire about the waiting list,gave my name and hospital number and the guy said "I can see you are under Dr (A). I said No im under another Dr (B) as Dr (A) did not want to do the op and transferred me to Dr (B) who is now doing my op,he put me on hold and came back to tell me that Dr (B) had forgot to put me on the original urgent list and after speaking to Dr (B)s secretary i would be receiving a letter in the next few weeks to go for a pre-med,he could not apologise enough and said there had been a mix up :shock:
He has assured me im now urgent priority and will be operated on by March :shock: I will believe it when i see it.

The New Labour NHS,dont you just love it :oops: :x

I dare to think what would have happened if i had not phoned :evil:
do hope this all gets sorted for you mate, and that it doesn't foul up your april plans
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::( :( Well that just about sums up the NHS, mate. Couldn't tell their arse from their elbow. :evil: :evil: :arrow:
Blair's legacy lives on mate :oops: :roll: :evil:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Tangerine Dream is Playing Edgar Froese.

:!: :arrow:
Groovekees

Post by Groovekees »

Yesterday we emailed the latest ticket confirmations, so if you have paid you should have received an email confirmation by now. If not send an email to info@groove.nl and we'll send it again.
Edgar Froese live on April 13th, 2008 http://froese.groove.nl
hansx

Post by hansx »

Groovekees wrote:Yesterday we emailed the latest ticket confirmations, so if you have paid you should have received an email confirmation by now. If not send an email to info@groove.nl and we'll send it again.
I got even 2 confirmations, one from Ron and one from Kees. :lol: Thanks guys.
24db

Post by 24db »

Groove say they are down to their last 50 tickets for this gig
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:Groove say they are down to their last 50 tickets for this gig
I find it hard to believe it hasn`t sold out already to be honest. just 450 tickets for a a very rare concert. maybe the only time he will do a gig like this.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I rang the Hospital today Ron but the waiting list clerk was off sick,i will be ringing again tomorrow and will hopefully get an estimate as to when i can expect to get this done...........im not holding my breath for any good news tho :arrow:,i think there is still a long road ahead :roll:
you need to keep on at them mate!. good luck my friend, I really hope you can get all of this out of the way soon
Rang the NHS hospital this morning to inquire about the waiting list,gave my name and hospital number and the guy said "I can see you are under Dr (A). I said No im under another Dr (B) as Dr (A) did not want to do the op and transferred me to Dr (B) who is now doing my op,he put me on hold and came back to tell me that Dr (B) had forgot to put me on the original urgent list and after speaking to Dr (B)s secretary i would be receiving a letter in the next few weeks to go for a pre-med,he could not apologise enough and said there had been a mix up :shock:
He has assured me im now urgent priority and will be operated on by March :shock: I will believe it when i see it.

nothing Colin i went in for a biopsy using ultrasound on the wednesday
got my pre med they prepped me ready to go down and ultrasound said sorry we only do these on a friday.
The ward sister kicked a fuss and said you'll do it now !!! lucky raiology backed down
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

Groove don't seem to be busting a gut advertising this...but then again I guess TD can sell almost be word of mouth these days AND there's still 3 months to go!
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

hope everything get's sorted mate
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Its hard to call at the mo but i live in hope :wink: Cheers :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:Groove say they are down to their last 50 tickets for this gig
I find it hard to believe it hasn`t sold out already to be honest. just 450 tickets for a a very rare concert. maybe the only time he will do a gig like this.
Me too. I'd love to be there. Can't believe that fans aren't stampeding for these tickets.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:The New Labour NHS,dont you just love it :oops: :x
Hope all goes well for you Colin.

The stories I could tell you about the NHS, you just wouldn't believe, apparently however staff aren't allowed to slag it off in public. :roll:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:The New Labour NHS,dont you just love it :oops: :x
Hope all goes well for you Colin.

The stories I could tell you about the NHS, you just wouldn't believe, apparently however staff aren't allowed to slag it off in public. :roll:
Cheers Chris,hopefully i wont have to wait much longer...... :wink: