Edgar Froese solo concert in Eindhoven the Netherlands

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D :D We've been plotting this for two years, Col. We really do need to get the work done. Hopefully a UK gig will happen this year, if not , I'm sure we'll all get to meet up again, soon. Any news from H M NHS on your op.? :wink: :wink: :arrow:
I rang the Hospital today Ron but the waiting list clerk was off sick,i will be ringing again tomorrow and will hopefully get an estimate as to when i can expect to get this done...........im not holding my breath for any good news tho :arrow:,i think there is still a long road ahead :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:( :( An absolute nightmare, mate. Just hope they give you a date, and, stick to it. :roll: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
prophetfive wrote::D :D We've been plotting this for two years, Col. We really do need to get the work done. Hopefully a UK gig will happen this year, if not , I'm sure we'll all get to meet up again, soon. Any news from H M NHS on your op.? :wink: :wink: :arrow:
I rang the Hospital today Ron but the waiting list clerk was off sick,i will be ringing again tomorrow and will hopefully get an estimate as to when i can expect to get this done...........im not holding my breath for any good news tho :arrow:,i think there is still a long road ahead :roll:
you need to keep on at them mate!. good luck my friend, I really hope you can get all of this out of the way soon
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
you need to keep on at them mate!. good luck my friend, I really hope you can get all of this out of the way soon
I appreciate that mate :wink: ,its now just a matter of being patient with the unreliable NHS,thousands of people in a similar situation :( .

Blair's mighty promises came to nothing :evil: i think i'll leave it at that :arrow: :mrgreen:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I rang the Hospital today Ron but the waiting list clerk was off sick,i will be ringing again tomorrow and will hopefully get an estimate as to when i can expect to get this done...........im not holding my breath for any good news tho :arrow:,i think there is still a long road ahead :roll:
I appreciate that mate :wink: ,its now just a matter of being patient with the unreliable NHS,thousands of people in a similar situation :( .

Blair's mighty promises came to nothing :evil: i think i'll leave it at that :arrow: :mrgreen:
You've mentioned this before mate. I can totally understand your frustration Colin
24db

Post by 24db »

Ron, I think you're safe with January and February (ie no TD concerts), as Thorsten is in the States and then Germany:

17 Jan 2008 10:00 NAMM 2008 Carlsbad, California
18 Jan 2008 10:00 NAMM 2008 Carlsbad, California
19 Jan 2008 20:00 NAMM 2008 Carlsbad, California
20 Jan 2008 10:00 NAMM 2008 Carlsbad, California
6 Feb 2008 19:00 Film Film Film Berlin, Berlin
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

BM advises the fan:

Colin, lets hope you can make the Edgar live in Eindhoven event, I have prayed hard at the altar of my Lord Armitage Shanks, so lets keep hoping you can go....

Ron, good luck with the demolition of your house, if you need any tarmac or lead for the roof, I can put you in touch with a very good family located on an essex field

Everyone else: BM may well not attend the gig [although flights and tickets booked], he has to see how work related work affects him

I will do my best to be there
...The wise.....are silent.....
timer

Post by timer »

IS anyone going ? seems like everyone's pulling out through other commitments !

You will all be sadly missed :(
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

24db wrote:Ron, I think you're safe with January and February (ie no TD concerts), as Thorsten is in the States and then Germany:

:D :D Now if we could just keep him occupied 'til September :lol: :lol: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote:
24db wrote:Ron, I think you're safe with January and February (ie no TD concerts), as Thorsten is in the States and then Germany:

:D :D Now if we could just keep him occupied 'til September :lol: :lol: :arrow:
WE need to have a whip round. to enable the fans to comission Edgar to write a series of recordings to keep him busy - like the Atomic Seasons. :lol:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D Hey, that's not a bad idea, mate. Wonder what EF would charge for a Barmy Army commissioned 'cupdisc' specifically composed for the fans. 8) 8) :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Hey, that's not a bad idea, mate. Wonder what EF would charge for a Barmy Army commissioned 'cupdisc' specifically composed for the fans. 8) 8) :wink: :arrow:
:shock: :arrow: :arrow: :mrgreen: :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

prophetfive wrote::D :D Hey, that's not a bad idea, mate. Wonder what EF would charge for a Barmy Army commissioned 'cupdisc' specifically composed for the fans. 8) 8) :wink: :arrow:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

timer wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: "Quick nurse, the screens" :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Rang the NHS hospital this morning to inquire about the waiting list,gave my name and hospital number and the guy said "I can see you are under Dr (A). I said No im under another Dr (B) as Dr (A) did not want to do the op and transferred me to Dr (B) who is now doing my op,he put me on hold and came back to tell me that Dr (B) had forgot to put me on the original urgent list and after speaking to Dr (B)s secretary i would be receiving a letter in the next few weeks to go for a pre-med,he could not apologise enough and said there had been a mix up :shock:
He has assured me im now urgent priority and will be operated on by March :shock: I will believe it when i see it.

The New Labour NHS,dont you just love it :oops: :x

I dare to think what would have happened if i had not phoned :evil: