paris 1973

billythefish
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by billythefish »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: More French articles coming up Charles

Be sure to get them translated AK :shock: :shock: :wink: :lol:
I'll try, but I can't ask Stephen to do anymore than he already has. Without him, it would just be me with babelfish and believe me you don't want that 8) . I'd guess there are 5 or 6 major French articles that need to be done (each anything up to 8 pages long). It's a shame that I can't get the German ones done, as they pre-date the UK press articles by several years and cover TD's OHR label years.
I've been away for a few days and have the next one half done! Should be with you later in the week :D
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

billythefish wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Be sure to get them translated AK :shock: :shock: :wink: :lol:
I'll try, but I can't ask Stephen to do anymore than he already has. Without him, it would just be me with babelfish and believe me you don't want that 8) . I'd guess there are 5 or 6 major French articles that need to be done (each anything up to 8 pages long). It's a shame that I can't get the German ones done, as they pre-date the UK press articles by several years and cover TD's OHR label years.
I've been away for a few days and have the next one half done! Should be with you later in the week :D
woohoo...no rush mate, I'm away oop north