Merchandise

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Merchandise

Post by Hobo »

Ref. the recent concert releases, I was thinking some of the artwork has been so good, they would look great on T-shirts. TD should offer these pronto, along with some printed with Edgar's Zoom-O's. 8)
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Re: Merchandise

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:Ref. the recent concert releases, I was thinking some of the artwork has been so good, they would look great on T-shirts. TD should offer these pronto, along with some printed with Edgar's Zoom-O's. 8)
As long as we get TANGERINE DREAM in BIG letter,s above the artwork :idea: 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

No nothing.

:!: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:Ref. the recent concert releases, I was thinking some of the artwork has been so good, they would look great on T-shirts. TD should offer these pronto, along with some printed with Edgar's Zoom-O's. 8)
the KS shop shows what marketing opportunities there are, whether we'd want it all is debatable I think ;)
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

24db wrote:
the KS shop shows what marketing opportunities there are, whether we'd want it all is debatable I think ;)
I agree, that it's a tad overkill, especially from someone of his popularity (or lack thereof in the grand scheme of things.)

And it's kind of clear he had a young gun in there in charge of design as most of them are sort of hip-hoppish in design.

Yikes.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Man, I'm the maketing man's dream.... I'd want it all. :D
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris, artist pension funds dream about people like you...and...er me to be honest ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: the KS shop shows what marketing opportunities there are, whether we'd want it all is debatable I think ;)
Chris, artist pension funds dream about people like you...and...er me to be honest ;)
I don't know about "dream", I'm more "the stuff of nightmares".

...I do buy a lot of merch though. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Man, I'm the maketing man's dream.... I'd want it all. :D
I don't know about "dream", I'm more "the stuff of nightmares".

...I do buy a lot of merch though. :wink:
did you see the Led Zep fans queuing up at the O2...already buying their merch the day before the gig (TD...hint, hint! ;))
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Hello Einstein's Barber,

I had an idea for some TD merchandise that would probably sell very well. How about a Tangerine Dream Lanyard of some description. Lanyards are very useful items for holding keys, phones and swipecards. What do you guys think?

Also, it would be great to see the return of a nice TD Polo shirt or even TD 'Hoodies' as they are called. Fleeces are also very popular (ask the TDBA!) and would sell well I am sure. ;-)

Thanks,

Conrad
timer

Post by timer »

TangFanIRL wrote:Hello Einstein's Barber,

I had an idea for some TD merchandise that would probably sell very well. How about a Tangerine Dream Lanyard of some description. Lanyards are very useful items for holding keys, phones and swipecards. What do you guys think?

Also, it would be great to see the return of a nice TD Polo shirt or even TD 'Hoodies' as they are called. Fleeces are also very popular (ask the TDBA!) and would sell well I am sure. ;-)

Thanks,

Conrad

Why not also run the design as a competition ? :idea:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Thanks,

Conrad
Good idea. I'm wearing my fleece right now!
I thought the idea of a calender was great too - perhaps in time for 2010?
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Thanks,

Conrad
I love a good hoodie and it would have been most welcome at the last gig in London. but yeh TD should sell these as well as calandars and it would be good to see the mugs back but maybe with a better design.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

billythefish wrote:

Thanks,

Conrad

Have to say that the fleece's that Tim got done for the TDBA are of excellent quality and are well worth the money and,they also look rather nice 8) :D

A nice hoodie or a fleece is always welcome within the merchandise,im just hoping they also get new T/shirts done with those last two excellent band shots that have been released 8) 8) 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:
billythefish wrote:

Thanks,

Conrad

Have to say that the fleece's that Tim got done for the TDBA are of excellent quality and are well worth the money and,they also look rather nice 8) :D

A nice hoodie or a fleece is always welcome within the merchandise,im just hoping they also get new T/shirts done with those last two excellent band shots that have been released 8) 8) 8)

Also I was gutted to miss out on those Alien t-shirts. hope they come back.