Merchandise

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

Might be better to do a poll to indicate to EB which item would be more popular - Just a suggestion :wink:
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Good suggestion! Noted. ;-)
timer

Post by timer »

timer wrote:Might be better to do a poll to indicate to EB which item would be more popular - Just a suggestion :wink:

OK maybe not !
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

timer wrote:
timer wrote:Might be better to do a poll to indicate to EB which item would be more popular - Just a suggestion :wink:

OK maybe not !
If not, why not? :?:
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

Einstein's Barber - are you out there, or even, in here??? ;-)

What do you think of this lanyards idea, polo-shirts idea, hoodies idea and fleece idea???

Thanks,

Conrad

North West Ireland TDBA Activist
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I'm with Cantosis on the mug idea. Surely these would be cheap to produce (classic album covers would suit me) and I'm convinced they would enhance the flavour of the tea. I'd also love a TD vehicle license disc holder, or any other car paraphenalia.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Hobo wrote: I'd also love a TD vehicle license disc holder, or any other car paraphenalia.
That's a great idea! A nice TDi badge for the side of the Landie...
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Another suggestion for merchandise, not necessarily at concerts, would be a vinyl look CDR with a TD logo on the Front and the recording surface also black. With all the downloads that are available in the shop and especially with all the concert releases it seems like an idea for those like myself who prefer tolisten to stuff on cd at home as well as when out walking. Perhaps also if this suggestion was carried out various firms could manufacture/distribute in various countries to perhaps keep postage delivery charges to a minmum
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Or a nice shirt from one of the shows with the the venue and date on the back of it.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Beaubourg wrote:Or a nice shirt from one of the shows with the the venue and date on the back of it.
Yes, this would be nice. A special event shirt(ex-Rocking Out the Bat gig).
A special TDOC Fan site shirt (for those getting ready to renew their cards.)
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

I want a "virtual t-shirt" ... with that TD logo spinning around in various colors ....

Nothing else matters!

I already wear the pin on my hats all the time!
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

I hope TDOC members can use their membership cards to good effect at the merchandise stand on the upcoming tour. I tried to use mine in Berlin at the Rocking Out The Bats gig. I asked the new lady who served me at the stand if there was a club discount on items. She said there was a €1 deduction off one of the CDs. I bought about 5 copies of that particular CD expecting to get €5 off, but alas, no, she only deducted €1!!! I didn't make an issue of it at the time but thinking back on it perhaps I should have. Don't get me wrong, I'm not making a complaint, but an observation of what happened. Did this happen anyone else? Hopefully it was just a mistake made by the lady (she was new I think to working at TD merchandise stalls!) and it can be corrected at forthcoming TD gigs! ;-)
24db

Post by 24db »

I hope that TD have at least two merchandise stalls at the RAH, otherwise you'll miss your chance to get a thing if you're on the wrong level.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

tdream4ever wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:Or a nice shirt from one of the shows with the the venue and date on the back of it.
Yes, this would be nice. A special event shirt(ex-Rocking Out the Bat gig).
A special TDOC Fan site shirt (for those getting ready to renew their cards.)
I'm making my own :wink:
intercorni

Post by intercorni »

I want a TD badge. Lanyard is also a good idea.