Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:25 pm 
I just don't understand why they do not work together??


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Pertou wrote:
I just don't understand why they do not work together??


well if you continue with that logic, why bother having more than more website. I'm sure there are many reasons why, although I have no answers

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:48 pm 
24db wrote:
well if you continue with that logic...

Okay, I'll stop.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Pertou wrote:
24db wrote:
well if you continue with that logic...

Okay, I'll stop.


lol....I wasn't criticising mate

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:06 pm 
24db wrote:
Pertou wrote:
24db wrote:
well if you continue with that logic...

Okay, I'll stop.


lol....I wasn't criticising mate

I know :D , I just realised I had not more to say... :oops:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Madagasmala
From personal experience the TDI shop was always MUCH slower at turning around orders than Eastgate, I suspect it's simply a case of putting all of your eggs in one basket. I'm certainly very happy to do business with the Eastgate Team.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
prophetfive wrote:
From personal experience the TDI shop was always MUCH slower at turning around orders than Eastgate, I suspect it's simply a case of putting all of your eggs in one basket. I'm certainly very happy to do business with the Eastgate Team.


Time will learn if that will continue. It is all a bit unclear. I shouldn't be surprised if TDI will release something again this year. I guess it is all in Edgars hands.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
hansx wrote:
prophetfive wrote:
From personal experience the TDI shop was always MUCH slower at turning around orders than Eastgate, I suspect it's simply a case of putting all of your eggs in one basket. I'm certainly very happy to do business with the Eastgate Team.


Time will learn if that will continue. It is all a bit unclear. I shouldn't be surprised if TDI will release something again this year. I guess it is all in Edgars hands.


My guess is that contracts have been re-written and Eastgate (and all the gates....see the info elsewhere on the site) are now Edgar's, and Moonpop is now soley Jerome's.

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Surely TDI is no more..................its now Eastgate :arrow:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
I liked the old logo.

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Hobo wrote:
I liked the old logo.




Yes me to Mick,would be nice to see some T/Shirts available with that logo again :idea: :idea: :idea:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
I liked the old logo.




Yes me to Mick,would be nice to see some T/Shirts available with that logo again :idea: :idea: :idea:


Can't we mug some Hungarian fans? ;) their t-shirts are a billion times better than the official ones

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
I liked the old logo.




Yes me to Mick,would be nice to see some T/Shirts available with that logo again :idea: :idea: :idea:


Can't we mug some Hungarian fans? ;) their t-shirts are a billion times better than the official ones


There must be a graphic artist among us. Anybody want to take up the challenge of designing a decent t-shirt? If there are no takers, we're all wearing a "Colin" shirt to the next gig! :wink:

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
I liked the old logo.




Yes me to Mick,would be nice to see some T/Shirts available with that logo again :idea: :idea: :idea:


Can't we mug some Hungarian fans? ;) their t-shirts are a billion times better than the official ones


There must be a graphic artist among us. Anybody want to take up the challenge of designing a decent t-shirt? If there are no takers, we're all wearing a "Colin" shirt to the next gig! :wink:


I still want to do one with the Insert from the OHR issue of Zeit....it looks great if you invert it in Adobe, perhaps with some solarisation.

a bit like this:

Image

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
I liked the old logo.




Yes me to Mick,would be nice to see some T/Shirts available with that logo again :idea: :idea: :idea:


Can't we mug some Hungarian fans? ;) their t-shirts are a billion times better than the official ones



Well after all the hints i made for an Edgar "AGES" t/shirt i had to go out and get me own done............ :roll:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage