new downloads

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:Even more downloads have been added...a great way to checkout all of this stuff without spending money on what you might not like.
If I could preview the tracks, that would be great, but Internet Explorer still shuts down if I try to open any of the files.
er are using Media player 11? might be worth updating it
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:Even more downloads have been added...a great way to checkout all of this stuff without spending money on what you might not like.
If I could preview the tracks, that would be great, but Internet Explorer still shuts down if I try to open any of the files.
I'm unable to install version 11. No reason given.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: If I could preview the tracks, that would be great, but Internet Explorer still shuts down if I try to open any of the files.
Maybe you need to defragment your hard drive and do a disk cleanup?

Or reformat your hard drive?
Last edited by Desert_Voyager on Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: If I could preview the tracks, that would be great, but Internet Explorer still shuts down if I try to open any of the files.
....without sounding like a parrot here mate, have you got the latest version of IE?
Sean_Montgomery

Post by Sean_Montgomery »

I had the same problem with my browser crashing. To solve it, I downloaded the clips and played them in Winamp.

I, too, would like to request that the MP3s be made available at 192 kbs. Unless the strategy is to get people to pay for the music twice ("I like this song, but it sounds crappy...guess I'll have to buy the disc"). Of course, the hardcore collectors are already used to buying these albums two or three times, as the covers keep getting changed!

I applaud TD for making previews of the songs available. The old statement "don't buy it if you don't like it" only applies when you've had a chance to decide if you might like it or not.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Sean_Montgomery wrote:The old statement "don't buy it if you don't like it" only applies when you've had a chance to decide if you might like it or not.
That's 1000% true
24db

Post by 24db »

Sean_Montgomery wrote:I had the same problem with my browser crashing. To solve it, I downloaded the clips and played them in Winamp.

I, too, would like to request that the MP3s be made available at 192 kbs. Unless the strategy is to get people to pay for the music twice ("I like this song, but it sounds crappy...guess I'll have to buy the disc"). Of course, the hardcore collectors are already used to buying these albums two or three times, as the covers keep getting changed!

I applaud TD for making previews of the songs available. The old statement "don't buy it if you don't like it" only applies when you've had a chance to decide if you might like it or not.
I agree Shaun, although it's great that TD have moved (finally) with the times, at least you can checkout this stuff 'before' you buy (albeit a small snippet). I've only downloaded the two unreleased tracks from Great Wall of China, a worthy addition to my Mp3 player I might add....9gig to go :)
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Sean_Montgomery wrote:
I, too, would like to request that the MP3s be made available at 192 kbs.
Excellent, I hope they read this.... send eastgate a message just in case....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: er are using Media player 11? might be worth updating it

Yeah it's probably due a defrag Jacob. I'll add it to the list of chores, Mrs. Hobo has given me!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Hobo wrote: I'm unable to install version 11. No reason given.

Yeah it's probably due a defrag Jacob. I'll add it to the list of chores, Mrs. Hobo has given me!
hmmm unlikey Mick, this would just make your Computer run slowly, BUT it's worth trying mate
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Hobo wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Hobo wrote: I'm unable to install version 11. No reason given.

I believe you mean Jason ? I'm Jacob :)
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

Compilation of the day: "Cyberjam Collection"
:lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: er are using Media player 11? might be worth updating it
....without sounding like a parrot here mate, have you got the latest version of IE?

The latest version of IE is an absolute nightmare.............its so bad i went back to version 6 :x i think 7 is dross :x
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

New track?

The Golden Head from The Seven Letters From Tibet
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:New track?

The Golden Head from The Seven Letters From Tibet
Thats what the missis calls the end of my John Thomas :shock:

Im going to have a listen to this Now,i really like the SLFT album,and mine is signed by EF&JF :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.