BELLS OF ACCRA

alipaul
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by alipaul »

timer wrote:Im not so keen on this EP I will admit ! :oops:

Much prefer either:
ONIS or
SWIS or
Thief and the Tangram Seal or

Yeah you get the picture ! :)
I like SWSIS also Tim just as the edge over BOA for me
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:Fantastic EP giving it another play now
My undoubted favorite of the ep releases Darren...........Ef back on superb form 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

yeh its an awesome EP. Roadmap is my fave though
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

The 2nd half of the studio EP lacks a bit of action, I think it sounds very schematic. But I really like the Orange Odyssey version of Bells of Accra - there they got the whole track right from start to fiinish. :)
24db

Post by 24db »

Michael66 wrote:The 2nd half of the studio EP lacks a bit of action, I think it sounds very schematic. But I really like the Orange Odyssey version of Bells of Accra - there they got the whole track right from start to fiinish. :)
the live version certainly kicked ass in Frankfurt!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
Michael66 wrote:The 2nd half of the studio EP lacks a bit of action, I think it sounds very schematic. But I really like the Orange Odyssey version of Bells of Accra - there they got the whole track right from start to fiinish. :)
It was brill............superb uptempo beats which was one of the highlights of the evening........feet and head were working overtime 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
It was brill............superb uptempo beats which was one of the highlights of the evening........feet and head were working overtime 8)
even the sequencer intro bit got a round of applause :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

and rightly so IMHO...........i think this is a great piece of work by EF,and the applause for the intro showed its popularity 8)
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I love the first half of the Bells of Acra EP but I don't like the second half

:!: :arrow:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

This is one of the best EP's by TD a stunning piece of music. One of the most played pieces in my player. :D
The way a world of dreams is going on!
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

tangmaster wrote:This is one of the best EP's by TD a stunning piece of music. One of the most played pieces in my player. :D
I prefer all of the other TD EPs since 40 Years Roadmap :D

sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Desert_Voyager wrote:I love the first half of the Bells of Acra EP but I don't like the second half

I agree Jason. It starts of so well then the last 7 or 8 minutes it peter out to a boring ending. The first part is class though.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

sparrow wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:I love the first half of the Bells of Acra EP but I don't like the second half

I agree Jason. It starts of so well then the last 7 or 8 minutes it peter out to a boring ending. The first part is class though.
Exactly, John.
hansx

Post by hansx »

sparrow wrote:

I don't agree, this one is one of the best things TD did in years. Great track, I love the new way TD is going. (at least that is what it looks like).
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
sparrow wrote:

I don't agree, this one is one of the best things TD did in years. Great track, I love the new way TD is going. (at least that is what it looks like).
I agree with you Hans,this is my favorite release for many a year,a great piece of work from EF 8)