Tournado

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
redziller wrote:Couple of he bridges are great too - could have grown into bigger things maybe
And of course we also had "Ambient Monkeys" as background music pre concert :arrow:
I think I missed those gigs.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:
redziller wrote:Couple of he bridges are great too - could have grown into bigger things maybe
And of course we also had "Ambient Monkeys" as background music pre concert :arrow:
People are often rude about 'AM', but that CD always brings back the excitement and anticipation before the first few times I saw them live. I'm sure if I hadn't been there I would be as unimpressed as many others.

BTW - the music was always played at very low volume, so you had to really strain to hear what was playing.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

don't know if it was the re-recorded aqua title track, that was played before the SBE2005 gig, but I think I can recognize the drum beat.

At the Tempodrom gig I believe they played Yes and Enya :roll:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

That's true of TD throughout their career. There's some great bridges in Chris Franke's last show with TD in Berlin in err 1986 (?) that have never materialised on any of their albums.