question about ambient monkeys

la sagesse du destin
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

question about ambient monkeys

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Hi,
I know that some tracks from "ambient monkeys" are old tracks re arranged but to be honest I 'm only recognize that "the seven propeller of silence" is an ambient version from the famous "astral voyager".Did you find other similarities (because some tracks are not unknow for me but I don't find ) Thank you to help me.
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Token From Birdland on AM is obviously an updated version of the same track from Hollywood Years Vol. 2. It also contains the choo-choo train part from Force Majeure
"the seven propeller of silence" is indeed an ambient version from the famous "astral voyager", and I also hear Hyperborea references in one track
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

Pertou wrote:Token From Birdland on AM is obviously an updated version of the same track from Hollywood Years Vol. 2. It also contains the choo-choo train part from Force Majeure
"the seven propeller of silence" is indeed an ambient version from the famous "astral voyager", and I also hear Hyperborea references in one track
Even the Golden Horn aka Turning of the Wheel the last track.
The way a world of dreams is going on!
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Thank you for the answers.
For "Turning of the wheel"and the ambient verion"Myopa world",I am unforgivable because I often listened "optical Race" this year.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
tangmaster

Post by tangmaster »

la sagesse du destin wrote:Thank you for the answers.
For "Turning of the wheel"and the ambient verion"Myopa world",I am unforgivable because I often listened "optical Race" this year.

Charles
The Golden horn to be complete is from Transsiberia.
The way a world of dreams is going on!