Radio promo's

staatsgrenze
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Radio promo's

Post by staatsgrenze »

I am a host and program director for a Wisconsin Public Radio station, out of Green Bay, WI and it has been rather diffucult to get any airplay copies of various EM.. Tangerine Dream used to supply us but it doesn't happen anymore, because of office changes in personnel,and other oddities, also Groove was good at sending us product up until 2004, then that seemed to vanish in the haze....... Can anyone get some airplay material, particularly newer TD tunes to get on the air in hopes of creating a "buzz" of sorts to promote a much needed return to North America. The show airs Monday nights from 10:00PM- Midnight on WPNE 89.3 FM it is a 100,000 watt station with a listening audience of about 30,000 people, unfortunately there is no streaming audio, but we are working on it, they have revamped the studio so things are in chaos at the moment......

We want to play this so any help will be greatly appreciated

Thank You
Stephen
jonnyboy

Re: Radio promo's

Post by jonnyboy »

staatsgrenze wrote:I am a host and program director for a Wisconsin Public Radio station, out of Green Bay, WI and it has been rather diffucult to get any airplay copies of various EM.. Tangerine Dream used to supply us but it doesn't happen anymore, because of office changes in personnel,and other oddities, also Groove was good at sending us product up until 2004, then that seemed to vanish in the haze....... Can anyone get some airplay material, particularly newer TD tunes to get on the air in hopes of creating a "buzz" of sorts to promote a much needed return to North America. The show airs Monday nights from 10:00PM- Midnight on WPNE 89.3 FM it is a 100,000 watt station with a listening audience of about 30,000 people, unfortunately there is no streaming audio, but we are working on it, they have revamped the studio so things are in chaos at the moment......

We want to play this so any help will be greatly appreciated

Thank You
Stephen
Unable to help - but I wish you well. Get the streaming audio up and I'll give you a listen.
always a T Dreamer
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Did anything ever come of this :?: