In Search of Hades: The Virgin Recordings 1973-1979

71 dB
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: In Search of Hades: The Virgin Recordings 1973-1979

Post by 71 dB »

Steve C wrote:
Jon wrote:Isn't this stuff seliing? Is that why they are lowering the prices?
It is on the second pressing so I guess that sales expectations have been exceeded.
It has taken a while, but I feel like getting mentally* ready to buy this, BUT I need the third pressing for that to happen... :roll:

* The last few years have been really shitty for me for many reasons and despite of Covid-19 I have finally fought my way out of the darkness during 2021... ...I am learning to not hating myself. I have found out about personality types and learned what kind of personality type I have and how it explains why many things are so difficult for me. I don't morning as a person. I am simply an INTJ/P and that's why most people are so different and struggling to understand me. My strengths and weaknesses are just less common. Also, efforts to get into music theory are paying off in ways that increase my self-confidence and happiness. Considering that I live in the happiest country in the World, Finland, I am still not as happy and mentally balanced as I should be, but at least I have been able to remove some of the dark clouds off my mind.
El Mystico

Re: In Search of Hades: The Virgin Recordings 1973-1979

Post by El Mystico »

I love the set, the book, the remixes, the extras. But - is there any way of getting the 5.1s on DVD?