Finnegans Wake

Jon
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Finnegans Wake

Post by Jon »

I just bought this 2011 CD. A really strong effort, I must say. TQ once more shows himself as a master composer, with all his three tracks being highlights of the disc, particularly Mother Of All Sources possibly being the best on the album. Three Quarks For Muster Mark is a prog rock anthem, which sounds a bit like Persistence Of Memory from The Atomic Seasons, or something he could have written for Picture Palace Music.

Edgar's five tracks are a bit more uneven. Resurrection Of The Spirit and Everling's Mythical Letter are somewhat forgettable, while The Warring Forces Of The Twins could almost come from The Man Inside or another soundtrack. Cool! Hermaphrodite and The Sensational Fall Of The Master Builder are both strong tracks, particularly Hermaphrodite.

All in all an hour of great music!
Insvims

Re: Finnegans Wake

Post by Insvims »

One of the best albums! The track Finnegan's Excessive Wake, is one of the best tracks from the last 20 years, in my opinion. It has a driving force and a whole lot of rhythm changes that almost blows my mind. Fantastic!