'Quantum Gate' - Preorder - signed album formats, exclusive

Force Maysuere
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: 'Quantum Gate' - Preorder - signed album formats, exclu

Post by Force Maysuere »

And strangely I did not receive any e-mails from Pledge Music to say my order had been shipped and on Wednesday the Quantum Gate and Sessions CDs and tee shirt arrived! Now just waiting for the book.
ant

Post by ant »

:? All items in the PledgeMusic packs are now available direct from Eastgate, so you could order them there and probably get them quicker than we will receive them through the PledgeMusic order. Only difference being that the cd from the Eastgate shop is probably not signed. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Received Quantum Gate (signed), Sessions I and T-shirt on Tuesday (still evaluating but well impressed with the music)
Surprised at the Speed of delivery (Tue)
Ordered Sorcerer 2014 off Amazon - arrived today
Awaiting order of Light Flux (full album) , Phaedra Farewell Concerts and Supernormal The Australia Concerts on CD from TD shop....
A mighty week or two of catching up with TD some excellent listening ahead....
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
paul wood

Post by paul wood »

Definitely the first & last time I shall be ordering from Pledge. Still no QuantumGate CD. Emailed them earlier in the week - no reply. Very galling when I spotted the album itself in my local HMV!

Will stick to CDS in future!
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Guys

Some people have received their signed Quantum Gate Album, T-Shirt ans the Session 1 Album from Pledemusic

See picture here :

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

For fans, 104 signed Quantum Album are yet available on Pledmusic.com ...
François from Paris
geishaslave

Post by geishaslave »

I received my signed copy of Quantum Gate in the post today. It took two weeks to arrive (got a shipped notice on Sep 29). I am in California, USA. Listening as I write this to you.
ant

Post by ant »

:? I wondered why I hadn't received mine yet, apart from the poster, as a friend of mine had received his - then I realised why - mine is with the album on vinyl and, of course, the vinyl release is not until 27th October!! That is why I am having to wait! :roll:
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::? I wondered why I hadn't received mine yet, apart from the poster, as a friend of mine had received his - then I realised why - mine is with the album on vinyl and, of course, the vinyl release is not until 27th October!! That is why I am having to wait! :roll:
This is getting beyond frustrating. I bought the biggest Pledge campaign package months in advance, to support the project, and because I am a big fan. Then we have to wait over a month after release date untill we get anything, while the randon music byer can get hold of the CD in retail stores. At least Pledge could have sent what they have got so far. The QG CD, the Sessions CD, the t-shirt... This is not the first time this happens with Pledge. Unfortunately. :x
ant

Post by ant »

:? I suppose sending them at different times would mean paying more for postage and that is why they send it all at the same time. The small poster is so light it probably didn't make much difference sending that separately but, to be honest, they could have sent that at the end of the month with everything else!! Hopefully will get everything by 10th November!! I say that, because the poster was sent on 3rd October from within the UK and I got it 8 days later!! Good old UK snail mail. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Dear All

I received my Signed Quantun Gate CD today .... from spain (shipped the 2 october) ...
François from Paris
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

Guys

Few items still available -> 5 items !!! (signed Quantum Gate album, vinyls, posters, T-Shirt ....) on the plegemusic.com site.

Is is time to buy them !!!!

https://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/ta ... antum-gate
François from Paris
ant

Post by ant »

:( Not happy. They have now told me my bundle will not ship until 11th November because of a delay with the vinyl versions of Quantum Gate. Don't know why because the coloured vinyl ones have been available on Eastgate for several weeks. Have asked them why they can't ship the other items to me and send the vinyl when ready - but no response. Not good when I paid nearly £110 for the whole package and all are, and have been for some time, available through Eastgate. I feel I have been badly let down in some way and I doubt if I will purchase through them again! :(
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::( Not happy. They have now told me my bundle will not ship until 11th November because of a delay with the vinyl versions of Quantum Gate. Don't know why because the coloured vinyl ones have been available on Eastgate for several weeks. Have asked them why they can't ship the other items to me and send the vinyl when ready - but no response. Not good when I paid nearly £110 for the whole package and all are, and have been for some time, available through Eastgate. I feel I have been badly let down in some way and I doubt if I will purchase through them again! :(
Same here. Still waiting. Bought the biggest Pledge package. Everything included. And to experience that all items are available elsewhere while my order is on hold is just bad service. They should immediately send out all the available items. After all, the biggest fans ordered these big Pledge packages early because we wanted to support the project.
ant

Post by ant »

:twisted: Have just had a reply from PledgeMusic and they say they cannot send the other items separately as the warehouse will only send when all received. I have told them that I think there service is appalling and that I will not be buying through them ever again. Disgraceful!! :evil:
Biggus Dickus
ant

Post by ant »

:( Still not shipped from PledgeMusic. First it was going to be 27th October, then 11th November and two days later on 13th November, still not shipped!! Very, very poor. Will not be doing anything through them again. :twisted:
Biggus Dickus