Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:53 am 

Steve C wrote:
Come on, you guys. It is the season of goodwill. Time to bury the hatchet :roll:

I don't know that it's a feud per se, although a hatchet was apparently used when he somehow equated the number 59 as being equal to the number 1. Next thing you know, he'll be posting photoshop graphics in an attempt to show how 'clever and witty' he is, and some other fanboy will post multiple emojis of approval...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:56 am 

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
OK. This thread is closed as far as I am concerned, OK ??

Because once someone points out that you've made a mistake you don't want to discuss it anymore?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:58 am 

This thread is really tiring to read (just my opinion, of course)...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:10 am 

TDludo wrote:
This thread is really tiring to read (just my opinion, of course)...

There's an amazing device- which attaches to a computer- called a mouse, where you can actually scroll down past things that don't interest you...

Alternatively, starting a new thread about something that actually does interest you might be a way to go as well.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:09 pm 

Why am I not surprised by this kind of answer ? I'm sure you can guess...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:58 am 

TDludo wrote:
Why am I not surprised by this kind of answer ? I'm sure you can guess...

Because your original comment didn't make a lot of sense. This forum is set up bulletin board style, so you actually have to come to the specific topic to read the thread. It's not like a mailing list where you get a copy of every single message that's sent; you're choosing to come read this particular topic. It's like specifically going into a Burger King and then complaining about the food when it turns out there's a very easy way to avoid what you don't like...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:13 pm 

And to get back on topic, if you are interested in Purple Diluvial on physical format rather than just files, you can just buy Booster IV.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:59 pm 

Insvims wrote:
And to get back on topic, if you are interested in Purple Diluvial on physical format rather than just files, you can just buy Booster IV.

That's a great idea if it's only for the music, but if it's to go with a collection, an original cupdisc is the only answer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:38 pm 

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Insvims wrote:

That's a great idea if it's only for the music, but if it's to go with a collection, an original cupdisc is the only answer

Naturally. Not selling mine. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:19 pm 

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Insvims wrote:

In Addition, the title track has been remixed for the Booster inclusion. Can owners of both versions tell us if there are Major differences?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:52 pm 

multivit72 wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Insvims wrote:

In Addition, the title track has been remixed for the Booster inclusion. Can owners of both versions tell us if there are Major differences?

Have both, but long time since I have heard them. If I remember right it's not only remixed, but re-recorded. And there are definitely some changes. Not big, but interesting details throughout.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:48 pm 

Insvims wrote:

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

There's that (owning an original), plus the fact I was **relatively** sure the material on Booster IV was remixed/rerecorded (another poster here confirmed that). So I'll just be patient and wait for one to come up on either eBay or Discogs, or for someone to offer one in trade for a rare TD release which I have but they don't.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:01 am 

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

There's that (owning an original), plus the fact I was **relatively** sure the material on Booster IV was remixed/rerecorded (another poster here confirmed that). So I'll just be patient and wait for one to come up on either eBay or Discogs, or for someone to offer one in trade for a rare TD release which I have but they don't.[/quote]

From he Eastgate Music Shop about the CD release

"The Booster series goes on! Booster IV is in the same tradition as you already know from Booster I, II and III -- a compilation of former cupdisc tracks, many new tracks and some older tracks with a new livery.
Some tracks you will definitely be familiar with, others are completely fresh and surprising.
Booster IV will be especially for those a delicacy who missed out the Purple Diluvial cupdisc which ran out of stock rather quickly in 2008,
All three tracks Babylon The Great Has Fallen, Armageddon In The Rose Garden, Part Two and Purple Diluvial (a re-recorded version) are on this compilation.

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ] 

Jump to: