Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

* FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
 Post subject: All You need is Love
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:07 pm 

Does anyone know what is the first piece of TD music on the All You Need is Love DVD? - with the bird song.
Thanks

Post subject: Re: All You need is Love
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:56 pm 

How far into the episode (episode 17 right?) is it? I know the one at 28:444 when they first come on is Ricochet Part 2.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:43 pm 

Hi
I know (and love!) Ricochet...the piece I mean is much earlier - from 7.30. Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:57 pm 

I believe that is footage of their October 4th, 1975 show. That's the only time, as far as I'm aware,, that they were at Convetry Cathedral. I know a bootleg exists, but I have not heard it so I cannot confirm whether that was part of the show, or simply warm-up footage.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:27 pm 

Hi

Thanks for this; you are right, that the film is Coventry Cathedral; but the sound isn't!
The Ricochet excerpt is from the richochet album, not the concert; and this too is not from the concert.
The concert bootleg I have is very poor quality. There is a DVD of supposedly the whole concert; but again, while the visuals are of the cathedral show, the soundtrack is direct from Ricochet! It makes me think there is not a good quality audio recording of the Cathedral concert.

Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: