New Album Autumn 2015

32 years + counting
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: New Album Autumn 2015

Post by 32 years + counting »

Personally I'm massively looking forward to the new album. Much as I miss Edgar, I think the line-up of Thorsten, Ulrich and Peter is a potentially outstanding one. I'm sure they'll retain the spirit, forge into new territory (like all the best TD albums did) and do both Edgar and themselves proud.
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Can I just say that I am seriously looking forward to the new album.

Can't wait to hear the new line up and compositions, hopefully with Edgar's lingering touch.
Donofrio_TD

Post by Donofrio_TD »

I never thought I'd say this, but may The Dream continue!! That line-up looks quite promising, actually. Looking forward to the new album as well!! :) :wink:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

THE NEW TD LINEUP.

:!: :arrow:
exit81

Post by exit81 »

As much as I admire, love and respect Edgar and all he achieved in his life with TD and his solo work, I believe the band can continue. Speaking as a fan of over 30 years, the new line-up is intriguing and it'll be fascinating to listen to what they achieve without Edgar's input. It may open up a new era of expression and different directions that TD's music can explore, while always remaining faithful to what Edgar built up over 40 years. Edgar often said in interviews that TD was more important than any single member, and that any music produced under its name was a result of the co-efficient of its members. Yes, TD was effectively Edgar's band, and involved a lifetime of work, dedication, and belief on his part. But I firmly believe that a successful TD doesn't necessarily need to rely on Edgar's involvement. Thorsten and Peter (and in time Ulrich) know TD's output, philosophy and heritage intimately, and they understand what the fans expect. Whatever they produce will, I'm sure, be a natural successor to the huge body of work that has gone before.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

exit81 wrote:As much as I admire, love and respect Edgar and all he achieved in his life with TD and his solo work, I believe the band can continue. Speaking as a fan of over 30 years, the new line-up is intriguing and it'll be fascinating to listen to what they achieve without Edgar's input. It may open up a new era of expression and different directions that TD's music can explore, while always remaining faithful to what Edgar built up over 40 years. Edgar often said in interviews that TD was more important than any single member, and that any music produced under its name was a result of the co-efficient of its members. Yes, TD was effectively Edgar's band, and involved a lifetime of work, dedication, and belief on his part. But I firmly believe that a successful TD doesn't necessarily need to rely on Edgar's involvement. Thorsten and Peter (and in time Ulrich) know TD's output, philosophy and heritage intimately, and they understand what the fans expect. Whatever they produce will, I'm sure, be a natural successor to the huge body of work that has gone before.
Well said! I agree.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

I also want to believe that the best possible things will happen with this new TD lineup...
May the Tangerine Force be with them ! :wink:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Thanks for all the news, EB ! That's a lot of things to come... :)

The new Cupdisc "Quantum Key" is already pre-ordered... :wink:
ant

Post by ant »

:) Yes, some interesting things ahead. Also have pre-ordered the cup disc. Look forward to the concerts in Spring 2016. :)
Biggus Dickus
32 years + counting

New Album Autumn 2015 - Soundcloud preview

Post by 32 years + counting »

I think the SoundCloud preview of the QUANTUM GATE album speaks for itself:

https://soundcloud.com/tangerinedreamof ... ud/s-cStUW

First track is outstanding, and only wish there was more of that, and of Track 3, to hear where it's going.....
Jon

Post by Jon »

Typical Schnauss sounds in track 3. Nice...
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

New information about QUANTUM KEY (next cupdisc) : the tracklist.

01. Genesis Of Precious Thoughts
02. Electron Bonfire
03. Drowning In Universes
04. Mirage Of Reality

Composed by Edgar Froese/Thorsten Quaeschning/Ulrich Schnauss
sorcerer

Post by sorcerer »

Oh yes.

I am urgently requiring this. Seriously cannot wait to hear it.
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

TDludo wrote:New information about QUANTUM KEY (next cupdisc) : the tracklist.

02. Electron Bonfire
04. Mirage Of Reality

Too much male testosterone for me! I guess the young lady has no talent or ability to say and add anything!

Just sad! And it was something that the ladies had been offering the last 20 years or more to the music of TD, which Edgar understood, but these other folks DON'T!
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Hipgnosis wrote:
TDludo wrote:New information about QUANTUM KEY (next cupdisc) : the tracklist.

02. Electron Bonfire
04. Mirage Of Reality

Too much male testosterone for me! I guess the young lady has no talent or ability to say and add anything!

Just sad! And it was something that the ladies had been offering the last 20 years or more to the music of TD, which Edgar understood, but these other folks DON'T!
Eh, what are you actually talking about?