Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 3:25 am
Posts: 98
Has anyone here ever listened to this one? It's a collection of rarities from 1968 to 2006. It includes "Bath Tube Session" (1969) and many movie soundtrack suites like "Red Nights" (1987) and "Streethawk" (1984). My favorite tracks: "Jahreszeiten Der Liebe Suite" (1979) and "Kneuss Suite" (1978).

What a piece of work, indeed!!

If you haven't listened to it I urge you to get it. You're not going to repent.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 1:42 pm
Posts: 28
Location: Braunschweig, Germany
Hello!

easy said... I just have Assorted secrets 1 to 4 at home, missed to order Vol. 5. Any idea where to get it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 3:25 am
Posts: 98
dream-fan wrote:
Hello!

easy said... I just have Assorted secrets 1 to 4 at home, missed to order Vol. 5. Any idea where to get it?


Look here: http://musicmp3spb.org/album/tangerine_ ... ets_5.html (click the right button on your mouse and select "open in new window" or "new tab" to open link).

If you don't have an account there you have to download each track one by one by clicking on them. That's the way I did it. That site is great. Hope you enjoy it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:45 pm
Posts: 265
Donofrio_TD wrote:
dream-fan wrote:
Hello!

easy said... I just have Assorted secrets 1 to 4 at home, missed to order Vol. 5. Any idea where to get it?


Look here: http://musicmp3spb.org/album/tangerine_ ... ets_5.html (click the right button on your mouse and select "open in new window" or "new tab" to open link).

If you don't have an account there you have to download each track one by one by clicking on them. That's the way I did it. That site is great. Hope you enjoy it.


Oh my god. What a great site. Finally I can get Tangerine Tree Vol. 38! Thanks for the link...I'm listening to the wonderful Caspian Sea :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 1:42 pm
Posts: 28
Location: Braunschweig, Germany
Thank you Donofrio! Seems to be no torrent, and I think it' s o.k. with the Tree-recordings, which were always for free. But I wouldn' t recommend download the official recordings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 3:25 am
Posts: 98
rigel wrote:
Donofrio_TD wrote:
dream-fan wrote:
Hello!

easy said... I just have Assorted secrets 1 to 4 at home, missed to order Vol. 5. Any idea where to get it?


Look here: http://musicmp3spb.org/album/tangerine_ ... ets_5.html (click the right button on your mouse and select "open in new window" or "new tab" to open link).

If you don't have an account there you have to download each track one by one by clicking on them. That's the way I did it. That site is great. Hope you enjoy it.


Oh my god. What a great site. Finally I can get Tangerine Tree Vol. 38! Thanks for the link...I'm listening to the wonderful Caspian Sea :)


I'm glad you enjoyed it, rigel!! All the Trees are there and as dream-fan said, they are all free so you can download them all.

Maybe this post will be moved to the bin, but while I agree with dream-fan about "not downloading the official recordings" (I assume with that he meant to say that we should always get them in their original copies so that way we can support the band), sometimes, if you don't have enough money or enough time or enough patience to wait, MAYBE your finger can slip a little bit and click on another record that is not a Tree...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage