First Listens

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: First Listens

Post by sparrow »

bigmoog wrote:The first time one hears tangerine dream...it etches itself into thy psyche, moulding itself into your very self....subsequent listening reveals layers, nuance and sheer stupendous magick.

I salute the fantastic ability of the music to transend all commentary and just....be.

Tangerine.....dream :mrgreen:
Hmmm in my experience letting mates hear TD was met with..Whats that? Put it off its weird. Or a common one was ..Sounds a bit like Jean Michel Jarre... :x

I only have one mate who likes TD in fact he was the one who introduced me although I was aware of them. Thing is he doesn't Like Logos or Underwater Sunlight ..hates the Sonic Poems and doesn't think it was a very nice thing to do 5 discs about Hiroshima as he says..but enjoys Chandra..I sometimes think he's losing it seriously.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

I took my wife (ex now) and my best friend (still) to TD gigs (not at the same time) and they both really, really enjoyed them. But I can't imagine them really liking the albums. My wife's friend calls it jingly jangly music :twisted:
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

My wife said the Last TD gig in Edinburgh was THE second best gig she'd ever been to...Second only to Pink Floyd..she's a cool lady although I would never tell her that.. :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:
bigmoog wrote:The first time one hears tangerine dream...it etches itself into thy psyche, moulding itself into your very self....subsequent listening reveals layers, nuance and sheer stupendous magick.

I salute the fantastic ability of the music to transend all commentary and just....be.

Hmmm in my experience letting mates hear TD was met with..Whats that? Put it off its weird. Or a common one was ..Sounds a bit like Jean Michel Jarre... :x

I only have one mate who likes TD in fact he was the one who introduced me although I was aware of them. Thing is he doesn't Like Logos or Underwater Sunlight ..hates the Sonic Poems and doesn't think it was a very nice thing to do 5 discs about Hiroshima as he says..but enjoys Chandra..I sometimes think he's losing it seriously.

I was really just mentioning how TD music affects me. I dont care what other people think :twisted:

(except other TD fans...) :mrgreen:
...The wise.....are silent.....
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

bigmoog wrote:
sparrow wrote:

I was really just mentioning how TD music affects me. I dont care what other people think :twisted:

(except other TD fans...) :mrgreen:
Och aye Jok but its nice to impress your mates now n again specially wen we was younger only to be let down by them telling you Rubycon or the like is $hite