The Castle

Lucan
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

The Castle

Post by Lucan »

What's the story with this one? I thought it was supposed to be out a year ago. Has the project been abandoned or something?
If celibacy was good enough for my father, and his father before him, it's bloody well good enough for me!
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

No, The Castle should be out this spring, if nothing goes wrong...
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
ant

Post by ant »

:D New releases due very soon I understand. Just keep 'em peeled!! :D
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

ant wrote::D New releases due very soon I understand. Just keep 'em peeled!! :D

Vigil to 11 :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
TDludo

Re: The Castle

Post by TDludo »

There are some interesting titles for the 10 tracks of The Castle ! Impatient to hear this album... 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

TDludo wrote:There are some interesting titles for the 10 tracks of The Castle ! Impatient to hear this album... 8)
I'd forgotten about this one (pre-ordered and forgot!)
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Have some Germans maybe started to get the new albums! I am very excited about both The Castle and Booster VI. Hope they arrive here ASAP! :-D
stiffdog

Post by stiffdog »

Download for this and Booster VI now up, thoughts on the first listen to The Castle,
need a second listen..
Dave.
stiffdog

Post by stiffdog »

Half way through 3rd listen of the album, it is definately a grower and will repay repeated listenings. Standout track so far is No6 Irredeemable Entity. There are alot of traditional TD sounds but also alot of newer ones as well, do not expect jump out numbers like Circle of Eternity off Island of the Fay. All much more subtle in giving up their melody.
Hope this makes sense as typing whilst listening via headphones, who says men can't multitask.
Dave.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

stiffdog wrote:Half way through 3rd listen of the album, it is definately a grower and will repay repeated listenings. Standout track so far is No6 Irredeemable Entity. There are alot of traditional TD sounds but also alot of newer ones as well, do not expect jump out numbers like Circle of Eternity off Island of the Fay. All much more subtle in giving up their melody.
Hope this makes sense as typing whilst listening via headphones, who says men can't multitask.
Dave.
This description makes me think of Winter In Hiroshima. Does the association make any sense? :-)
stiffdog

Post by stiffdog »

Insvims wrote:
stiffdog wrote:Half way through 3rd listen of the album, it is definately a grower and will repay repeated listenings. Standout track so far is No6 Irredeemable Entity. There are alot of traditional TD sounds but also alot of newer ones as well, do not expect jump out numbers like Circle of Eternity off Island of the Fay. All much more subtle in giving up their melody.
Dave.
This description makes me think of Winter In Hiroshima. Does the association make any sense? :-)

Yes Winter and Endless Season, both of which are my personal favourites from The Seasons series. The way the tracks build steadily on The Castle make me think of Togetherness or Wild Ocean Of Blue Fate.

Edit-Think Chandra part two and you won't be far off.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

Still waiting! :(
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Got mine today while still at work. Will be tomorrow night before I get a comfortable listen.
24db

Post by 24db »

track 4! dear god, this is one of the most dramatic, epic, and awe inspiring pieces of music that TD have composed in their entire career. Think THE KEEP only darker!!!!! All IMHO well done to co-composers Edgar and Thorsten.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Normally :wink: i am right...but tonite..you are right....what an immense track...cinematic and widescreen...very cool :D
...The wise.....are silent.....