Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:37 pm
Posts: 47
Hey Guys & Dolls.

This may have been posted before, so sorry if reporting old news

JP told me about this one.

http://audioporncentral.com/2012/09/dan ... remix.html

_________________
Tiger Tiger burning bright....Bruce! throw another shrimp on!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
aaronmcphee wrote:
Hey Guys & Dolls.

This may have been posted before, so sorry if reporting old news

JP told me about this one.

http://audioporncentral.com/2012/09/dan ... remix.html


here...

http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4216


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:37 pm
Posts: 47
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
aaronmcphee wrote:
Hey Guys & Dolls.

This may have been posted before, so sorry if reporting old news

JP told me about this one.

http://audioporncentral.com/2012/09/dan ... remix.html


here...

http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4216


Thought so, was just to lazy to go searching for the post...cheers for that.

_________________
Tiger Tiger burning bright....Bruce! throw another shrimp on!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
aaronmcphee wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
aaronmcphee wrote:
Hey Guys & Dolls.

This may have been posted before, so sorry if reporting old news

JP told me about this one.

http://audioporncentral.com/2012/09/dan ... remix.html


here...

http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4216


Thought so, was just to lazy to go searching for the post...cheers for that.


No problem. I was too lazy and talentless to enter the competition. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:37 pm
Posts: 47
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
aaronmcphee wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
aaronmcphee wrote:
Hey Guys & Dolls.

This may have been posted before, so sorry if reporting old news

JP told me about this one.

http://audioporncentral.com/2012/09/dan ... remix.html


here...

http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4216


Thought so, was just to lazy to go searching for the post...cheers for that.


No problem. I was too lazy and talentless to enter the competition. :lol:


I'm sure the talentless parts not true!

I felt duty bound given the amount of TD remixes I've done...felt I had less excuse.

_________________
Tiger Tiger burning bright....Bruce! throw another shrimp on!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:28 pm
Posts: 2279
Quote:
I'm sure the talentless parts not true!


you don't know :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage