ISO: TD Beginner's Guide

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Sorry mate :oops: :shock: :arrow: :wink:
:D :D...no problem, joint top Welsh fan (Chris made me say it ;))
He is top welsh fan Andy..............Chris has got far more in depth knowledge of TD than i ever will,and a quality geezer t/boot........mind you,shame he is up with those North Walians :shock: :wink: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Sorry mate :oops: :shock: :arrow: :wink:
:D :D...no problem, joint top Welsh fan (Chris made me say it ;))
He is top welsh fan Andy..............Chris has got far more in depth knowledge of TD than i ever will,and a quality geezer t/boot........mind you,shame he is up with those North Walians :shock: :wink: :wink:
lol...I agree, I can't believe I've know Chris for about 11 years now. Where did all that time go to? Absolutely top geezer I should add
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Shame hes up there with them Scousers :shock: um i mean Northerners :wink:
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

If you like Thief, I'd recommend any or all of the Virgin Year output, plus, controversially, I recommend the Near Dark soundtrack. It has some good sequenced tracks on it and some lush melodies.

The Park Is Mine is a curiousity. It includes one of the Thief tracks within the soundtrack. Overall it's a very odd, busy soundtrack, but worth including in your purchases.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

wayfarer wrote:If you like Thief, I'd recommend any or all of the Virgin Year output, plus, controversially, I recommend the Near Dark soundtrack. It has some good sequenced tracks on it and some lush melodies.

The Park Is Mine is a curiousity. It includes one of the Thief tracks within the soundtrack. Overall it's a very odd, busy soundtrack, but worth including in your purchases.
I think The Park is Mine has some very powerful music on it :arrow: but its a tad patchy
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

epsilon75 wrote:
wayfarer wrote:If you like Thief, I'd recommend any or all of the Virgin Year output, plus, controversially, I recommend the Near Dark soundtrack. It has some good sequenced tracks on it and some lush melodies.

I think The Park is Mine has some very powerful music on it :arrow: but its a tad patchy
I love the 'darkness' of this album mean and moody
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache