TD LIVE IN BUDAPEST & BERLIN - NEW ITEMS NOW IN THE SHOP

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by ant »

:( As it was done by a Hungarian Broadcast Team then hopefully the Berlin one will be 'normal service resumed'. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
Nero

Post by Nero »

My God, some of us are so old-fashioned that's scary.... :shock:
The DVD and its concert atmosphere is simply wonderful, in my humble opinion.
TD can't satisfy everybody and they are free to decide whatever they want and nobody is forced to buy it. Finally it's the music that matters.
The discussion is otiosely, there will always be pros and cons... :lol:
ant

Post by ant »

:? I think I said I am old fashioned, and ther's nothing wrong with that. Not all new things are good and this dvd is one of those!! The music is great but in this case is better on cd without the annoying distractions. :(
Biggus Dickus
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

Nero wrote:My God, some of us are so old-fashioned that's scary.... :shock:
The DVD and its concert atmosphere is simply wonderful, in my humble opinion.
TD can't satisfy everybody and they are free to decide whatever they want and nobody is forced to buy it. Finally it's the music that matters.
The discussion is otiosely, there will always be pros and cons... :lol:

Don't be too hard on yourself Nero, you're not old fashioned, you just like to watch this type of music video which was popular in the 80s/90s..... :wink:

We're nearly in 2013, the age of computer graphics on a music DVD is truely outdated :roll:
ant

Post by ant »

:lol: Spot on HarryPotterNo7. Oldies like me have seen it all before :roll:
Biggus Dickus
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

DVD's and CD's arrived today. Played almost 2 hours of the DVD before heading out. I thought it was well done. Graphics wasn't to bad. Thought the sound was great.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
ant

Post by ant »

:? I said it would be a 'Marmite' DVD !! :?
Biggus Dickus
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

My DVD/CDs arrived at the end of last week but I've only just found time to listen/look at them. Have to say that I think they're great. I was particularly touched by the lovely signed photo. Many thanks TD.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

the CD's and DVD and posacard arrived last week;
I'm listen many times the Cd's .What a great sound!!What a fantastic tour!!!

But, about the Berlin CD, don't you think Ride on a ray is a new version of Modesty and greed?

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

SPECIAL WINTER SALE!!

Hi Guys,

Our X-mas present for you: NO POSTAGE until 31 DEC 2012 - no matter where you live!
Just order via our EASTGATE shop and we will sent out your items immediately!

https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/shop/index.php

If you for example order until Monday, 17 Dec afternoon (3 pm/GMT), European buyers at least will receive their orders - in all probability - before the Holidays!

Another highlight for ART LOVERS & COLLECTORS: Edgar now is able to offer you his ZOOM-O-GRAPHIC artwork for half the price (from originally 180 to now 90 Euros) as he stopped working together with an American gallery owner who always received a commission from the sales. Now Edgar likes to pass this favourable factor to you. His artwork always comes on canvas, signed, numbered and with a certificate of authenticity.

See here: https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/sh ... &g2=e5fcce

PS: For Club members only: TDOC update definitely before X-mas!! Nice prizes to win in a new raffle and much more!!
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

la sagesse du destin wrote:But, about the Berlin CD, don't you think Ride on a ray is a new version of Modesty and greed?
I had to check this, and it seems you are right. I did not notice at first. I have to rename the FLAC file.

Also on the Budapest CD, track 9 on disc 1 (Living in Eternity) is not listed on the back cover.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

The Silver Boots of Bartlett Green from the Budapest release is awesome. A signature TD track from the last years. TQ did a wonderful job with that one.
ant

Post by ant »

:? Can anyone remember what the track was that Hoshiko and Iris did together? Also, is it me or is it missing from the CD's and DVD? :oops:
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

ant wrote::? Can anyone remember what the track was that Hoshiko and Iris did together? Also, is it me or is it missing from the CD's and DVD? :oops:
In Berlin I guess it was Teetering Scale.
Thomas Mc Nulty

Which first

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

I ordered both concerts on CD a few days after Christmas. Haven't come yet. Any suggestions as to which one to listen to first. Minded to listen to Berlin first but a considered opinion would be of assistance in deliberations. A happy new year to all