TD LIVE IN BUDAPEST & BERLIN - NEW ITEMS NOW IN THE SHOP

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD LIVE IN BUDAPEST & BERLIN - NEW ITEMS NOW IN THE SHOP

Post by ant »

:D Have just ordered the new releases now in the shop. Live in Hungary DVD, Live in Hungary 3cd set and Live at Admiralspalast, Berlin 3cd set. Shipping should start on 26th October. :D

https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/shop/index.php
Biggus Dickus
hansx

Re: NEW ITEMS NOW IN THE SHOP

Post by hansx »

ant wrote::D Have just ordered the new releases now in the shop. Live in Hungary DVD, Live in Hungary 3cd set and Live at Admiralspalast, Berlin 3cd set. Shipping should start on 26th October. :D
Only interested in the dvd and berlin cd. But why not a blu-ray, or is that also in the pipeline?
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Awesome! I will order both CD releases.
Waiting for Berlin DVD.
Thomas Mc Nulty

New releases

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Surprised there isn't an announcement on the news page. Hoping the new sonic poem cd is out soon. May order Berlin cd as well!
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Quick note....

Not keen on the covers for the new releases IF they are the actual ones.

They look a bit cheap - like the Electronic Journey 10CD set :(
ant

Post by ant »

:? Hansx, yes I was expecting the concerts to be on Blu Ray as well as I thought they had said they would be. Mind you, knowing me I will get them again if they do eventually turn up on BD format and let's hope they do a better job with the 5.1 mix this time. Where is the Berlin DVD, I thought that was supposed to happen too!! :?
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:Quick note....

Not keen on the covers for the new releases IF they are the actual ones.

They look a bit cheap - like the Electronic Journey 10CD set :(
Yeah, this style has been used many times now. I guess The London Eye Concert was the first one? And that was cool! But since then it's been various releases with that kind of covers. Including The Electronic Journey, Summer in Nagasaki (LP), Views From a Red Train (LP), these two new CD releases, the Budapest DVD and Under Cover.
ant wrote::? Hansx, yes I was expecting the concerts to be on Blu Ray as well as I thought they had said they would be. Mind you, knowing me I will get them again if they do eventually turn up on BD format and let's hope they do a better job with the 5.1 mix this time. Where is the Berlin DVD, I thought that was supposed to happen too!! :?
I hope for the Berlin DVD too, since that was the concert I attended. :-)
But those who attended Budapest is off course happy with that one as well.
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

TANGERINE DREAM LIVE AT ADMIRALSPALAST BERLIN

The 3-CD-set offers an extra trackt hat is not on the DVD. This seems like a pretty cheap strategy to make fans buy both editions (I listen to dvds as if they were CDs, so would have been fine with just the DVD...)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

multivit72 wrote:TANGERINE DREAM LIVE AT ADMIRALSPALAST BERLIN

The 3-CD-set offers an extra trackt hat is not on the DVD. This seems like a pretty cheap strategy to make fans buy both editions (I listen to dvds as if they were CDs, so would have been fine with just the DVD...)

i listen to the music. the music conjures up visions no DVD can match.

:arrow:
ant

Post by ant »

:) The extra track on the cd is one they couldn't perform live due to time retraints so it couldn't be on the dvd. I think it is good therefore that they are including it on the cd set. :)
Biggus Dickus
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

ant wrote::) The extra track on the cd is one they couldn't perform live due to time retraints so it couldn't be on the dvd. I think it is good therefore that they are including it on the cd set. :)
well they could include it as an audio only track...

but I might end up buying both releases anyway ;)
Jon

Post by Jon »

LOL, and TD continues emptying the pockets of the poor fans with no willpower. :wink:
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

Jon wrote:LOL, and TD continues emptying the pockets of the poor fans with no willpower. :wink:
True story. Well, I will go for the dvd first and would only buy the CD set if I can get it as part of a summer sale/TDOC offer or the like
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Jon wrote:LOL, and TD continues emptying the pockets of the poor fans with no willpower. :wink:
I have willpower.......Still not ordered them. :D
.only a matter of time though... :lol:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

When will we see the Berlin Electric Mandarin concert in the download shop? Yes I've already ordered the hardcopy cd of the Berlin and Budapest shows (also the DVD), but I would still like to see and maybe purchase the download version.

This might be asking too much, but it would also nice to have the option to purchase any of the 2012 US Electric Mandarin concerts in the download section. I know the Philadelphia show was cut short from the rest of the US tour. The LA show was slightly different also. I dont know if all the US dates were recorded. If they were I think they (or some) should be available in the download shop.

I would also like to see the Tenerife available in the download shop. :arrow: :) :arrow: :wink: :arrow: :D
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!