plenty of CDs and DVDs announced, summer sale...

multivit72
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

plenty of CDs and DVDs announced, summer sale...

Post by multivit72 »

For those who do not get the newsletter:

1. SUPER SUMMER SALE in the EASTGATE STORE until 4th AUGUST!

2. LUXURY PACK - NEW RELEASE IN AUTUMN!

3. BUDAPEST CONCERT ON DVD!

4. 3-CD-LIVE set from the BERLIN CONCERT and DVD coming soon!

5. FRANZ KAFKA'S "THE CASTLE" - NEW RELEASE WITHIN THE POEMS' SERIES

6. BRIAN MAY & TANGERINE DREAM - CD/DVD RELEASE FOR CHRISTMAS!

7. TDOC UPDATE for our club members coming soon!

8. UNDER COVER - Chapter II - RELEASE IN MARCH 2013

Please have a look into the EASTGATE STORE as we have special offers for you as long as stocks last!

https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/sh ... &g2=93a655

VALID UNTIL 4th AUGUST 2012 ONLY!

PS: We also have some of the new tour shirts "ELECTRIC MANDARINE" left.....see here:

https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/sh ... ?g1=34ec59

PS: We will reproduce them within the next three weeks (sizes: M, L, XL, XXL)

An LP/CD LUXURY PACK including a nice TOUR BOOKLET as a limited edition from the European and North American World Tour leg (ELECTRIC MANDARINE TOUR 2012) will hit our shop soon.

RELEASE DATE: approx. OCTOBER 2012!

Tangerine Dream's concert in Budapest in April 2012 was filmed by a national broadcast company and we are happy to announce that this successful concert in the spectacular BELA-BARTOK-HALL will be released on DVD as well!

RELEASE DATE: probably October 2012!

The Berlin concert in May 2012 at the Admiralspalast is already today a legend - the Berlin crowd were a splendid audience giving standing ovations by the end of the show - the band seldom experienced that much positive feedback within their home country Germany.....Enjoy the DVD and the live album from this fantastic show - including so far unreleased rehearsal material!

RELEASE DATE: probably September 2012!

Franz Kafka - one of Edgar Froese's favourite authors - was always a challenge for Tangerine Dream in many different aspects. The musical version of Kafka's THE CASTLE was only a logical consequence with regard to TD's longtime interest in Kafka's works....

RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 2012 (before Christmas)!

Finally this long-awaited release from the STARMUS FESTIVAL at Tenerife Island in June 2011 where Tangerine Dream and Brian May (Queen) performed a fantastic show together will be released as CD and DVD/Blu Ray.

RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 2012 (before Christmas)!

After a long break due to the massive tour preparations we are preparing a new update for the TDOC ONLINE CLUB - members can be looking forward to some new pics, videos, blogs, articles, raffles and many more!!!

NEW UPDATE: MID AUGUST 2012

In March 2013 there will be a release of the second chapter of the well-accepted UNDER COVER album (song album with vocals), this time having some of the well-known colleagues on board singing their songs to TD's new arrangements.
Thomas Mc Nulty

update!

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Time for the credit/debit cards to be nervous then. looking forward to hearing the Berlin concert. Sounds great from those who were there.
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

> BRIAN MAY & TANGERINE DREAM - CD/DVD RELEASE FOR CHRISTMAS!

Yes, finally 8)

Let's hope it will not only be a release but also DELIVERY for christmas!

:lol:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Re: update!

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Thomas Mc Nulty wrote:Time for the credit/debit cards to be nervous then. looking forward to hearing the Berlin concert. Sounds great from those who were there.
My credit card has run away screaming......... :D
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Good deal to get anything you're missing

Interesting...live LP/CD perhaps :?:

:D

:D :D

:D :D :D

:D :D :D :D

Good for TDOC members.

In March 2013 there will be a release of the second chapter of the well-accepted UNDER COVER album (song album with vocals), this time having some of the well-known colleagues on board singing their songs to TD's new arrangements. :shock: :D
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Gonna take advantage of the summer sale, and buy a couple of releases.
Really looking forward to all the new releases also!

Edit: Bought the following from the summer sale:

Kyoto
Hyperborea 2008
East
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

OK I am a die hard TD fan and am lucky enough to be able to afford these new releases but IMO it is a bit of an overload..of course I'll buy them but it's too much for some folks and ...well..I've said ma spiel.. :roll:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

sparrow wrote:OK I am a die hard TD fan and am lucky enough to be able to afford these new releases but IMO it is a bit of an overload..of course I'll buy them but it's too much for some folks and ...well..I've said ma spiel.. :roll:
It's not too bad... 1 in September, 2 for October, 2 for December, one for 2013

(ignoring TDOC and Eastgate sale)
Last edited by T4N63R1N3 DR34M on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
redziller

Post by redziller »

So glad Berlin gets a DVD and I'm going to give serious though to an album print. But new music is always the priority.

Sweet
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
ant

Post by ant »

:D Wow!! Some great releases to come over the next 9 months. Really looking forward to all of them, especially Edgar's autobiography and the Starmus release. Credit Card is poised and ready for action. This really is keeping the Dream alive and long may it continue even though my bank manager may not be of the same opinion!! :lol:
Biggus Dickus
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I'm looking forward to these too....Berlin will be good as I'm a sucker for triple live albums. Ignore my gripe above as yesterday I had a shite day and took my temper out on here....Us TD followers are spoiled..Edgars book will be very interesting to say the least. 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Going to have to do a bit of wheeling and dealing to buy all these new releases, but it is always great news to hear of these great new releases, and I think the Starmus DVD will be a corker amongst other's. 8) :D

For me Edgar's book can not come quick enough,this I really am looking forward to more than anything. Although the book is nearly here with us,I hope it does not spell the end of Edgar and Tangerine Dream's studio recording's and concert performances,sincerely hope we still have more to come from EF and company in the future years ahead :idea: :) .
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

sparrow wrote:I'm looking forward to these too....Berlin will be good as I'm a sucker for triple live albums. Ignore my gripe above as yesterday I had a shite day and took my temper out on here....Us TD followers are spoiled..Edgars book will be very interesting to say the least. 8)
But of course you were right. It is way overload of stuff. Other artists usually release one album a year or less. All these live albums are not really necessary. But I can afford, and I will buy. But I can fully understand those who think it's way too much. It's a bit of an inflation.
But I collect them anyway. :-)
Would have been happy with one live album a year maximum, though. :-)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:I'm looking forward to these too....Berlin will be good as I'm a sucker for triple live albums. Ignore my gripe above as yesterday I had a shite day and took my temper out on here....Us TD followers are spoiled..Edgars book will be very interesting to say the least. 8)
Can you fit anymore in the house John :?: have you burrowed into the cellar yet :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

I like the summer sale - ordered the last 4 releases - Booster V, Picchu, Asheville Finnegan... :D