Chandra part two?

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Chandra part two?

Post by Insvims »

multivit72 wrote:good news:
CHANDRA - The Phantom Ferry - Part II

has just been announced for release by Mid march 2014!
Overwhelmed by all the great TD news lately! :D
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Insvims wrote:

Indeed ! 8) 8)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

TDludo wrote:
Insvims wrote:

Indeed ! 8) 8)
ditto.
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

It was only a matter of time :) looking forward to part II 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

Announced Where???

I love Chandra and look forward to the next part
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

xsaram3 wrote:Announced Where???

Announced in TD's official newsletter (that was 4 days ago)...
xsaram3

Post by xsaram3 »

TDludo wrote:
xsaram3 wrote:Announced Where???

Announced in TD's official newsletter (that was 4 days ago)...
Ahh missed that bit :? :?
was blinded by the light that is the Autobiography :wink:
" Eat Sh1t, a million flies can't be wrong"
Donofrio_TD

Post by Donofrio_TD »

I thought that the title "Part I" was originally just some kind of a marketing scheme at the time. Love the album but I got to admit that it's nothing remarkable or special. And to be honest I think they're just force-feeding us this "Part II" to keep us quiet and give the 'story' some kind of "closure". Something which I believe was not ever really intended.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Donofrio_TD wrote:I thought that the title "Part I" was originally just some kind of a marketing scheme at the time. Love the album but I got to admit that it's nothing remarkable or special. And to be honest I think they're just force-feeding us this "Part II" to keep us quiet and give the 'story' some kind of "closure". Something which I believe was not ever really intended.
I think you are talking about things you in no way can possibly know. If you have read the extensive Progression interview, you will know that TD has made a LOT of music planned for future release. This album may have been on the shelves for some time while other projects have been in the works. Mabe it is just now ready to be released. Why would they call it Part I if it was never meant to be continued?
TD have a lot of parallell projects going on. I am happy for that, and I really look forward to Chandra Part II!
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

Insvims wrote:
Donofrio_TD wrote:I thought that the title "Part I" was originally just some kind of a marketing scheme at the time. Love the album but I got to admit that it's nothing remarkable or special. And to be honest I think they're just force-feeding us this "Part II" to keep us quiet and give the 'story' some kind of "closure". Something which I believe was not ever really intended.
I think you are talking about things you in no way can possibly know. If you have read the extensive Progression interview, you will know that TD has made a LOT of music planned for future release. This album may have been on the shelves for some time while other projects have been in the works. Mabe it is just now ready to be released. Why would they call it Part I if it was never meant to be continued?
TD have a lot of parallell projects going on. I am happy for that, and I really look forward to Chandra Part II!
well,. then i hope that "The Anthology Decades The Space Years Volume One" will be continued one day - loved the first part... (and the "outsourced" Version)
Donofrio_TD

Post by Donofrio_TD »

Insvims wrote:
Never said anything about knowing squat about it, I just said it was a thought of mine. It sure seemed that way at the time, especially it being a Froese solo album and everything. Why would they call it Part I if they never intended to continue it? To drawn us to it, of course. I hate to say it, but it seems to me that TD has become more money-oriented these days since Froese is in full charge of the band. An interview doesn't make a difference. Not everything that is being said in it has to be necessarily true, no matter how extensive it is.

As I've said before, I loved Chandra I (even if it was a bit meh!, uninspired and even reworked, especially the second half and towards the end; first half pretty good), and I, like everybody else here, I'm sure, am looking forward to Chandra II, of course, but that doesn't change my way of thinking.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

Any news about Chandra Part II and THE CINEMATOGRAPHIC SCORE OF GTA V ?

Will they be in the TD store soon (to be pre-ordered) ?
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ... (vigil) ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

TDludo wrote:ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ... (vigil) ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:mrgreen:
...The wise.....are silent.....
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Will we get pre-order links and cover images (+ maybe track lists) for Chandra 2 and GTA V up before the weekend ends?

Bets? :P