Booster5

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Finally Tangerine Dream Booster 5 well released in June 19 of next month in U.S. alone
Well had some Digit-pack you can sign up for Tangerine Dream online club
Plus T-D USA Up Coming Tour and Plus postcard I’m really looking forward to this.

:!: :arrow:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Finally Tangerine Dream Booster 5 well released in June 19 of next month in U.S. alone
Plus T-D USA Up Coming Tour and Plus postcard I’m really looking forward to this.

are you going to one of the concerts peter :?:
Laserdisc Dream

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:Finally Tangerine Dream Booster 5 well released in June 19 of next month in U.S. alone

Yeah the one I’m going too is L.A..

T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Laserdisc Dream wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:

Yeah the one I’m going too is L.A..

Have a fantastic time :!:
Laserdisc Dream

Tuesday I got my package of booster 5 this time it come digit-pack
Label said packaged made in USA Disc manufactured in Mexico.

Marc M

Post by Marc M »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Tuesday I got my package of booster 5 this time it come digit-pack
If you like digipacks you are lucky .. Well, for double CD's, the digipacks' quality varies ; it is is pretty uneven according to how they are conceived ... I ordered Booster 1 to 4 directly from TD and got a double jewel case each time. I didn't order the 5th one because I thought I had really too many tracks already, as I bought two cupdiscs recently.... Well, I don't care so much about the format but I would certainly like to have a detailed booklet and read precise informations about each track, and who plays what as well... But it seems it is useless to mention this. It's just "take it or leave it". I am taking at the moment.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Marc M wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:Tuesday I got my package of booster 5 this time it come digit-pack
If you like digipacks you are lucky .. Well, for double CD's, the digipacks' quality varies ; it is is pretty uneven according to how they are conceived ... I ordered Booster 1 to 4 directly from TD and got a double jewel case each time. I didn't order the 5th one because I thought I had really too many tracks already, as I bought two cupdiscs recently.... Well, I don't care so much about the format but I would certainly like to have a detailed booklet and read precise informations about each track, and who plays what as well... But it seems it is useless to mention this. It's just "take it or leave it". I am taking at the moment.
I like digipack, but they are more susceptible to damage than a normal jewel case. If there is a choice, i will normally go for the digipack option.
Like the Schulze re-issues, they are all very nice - as long as you look after them properly.