Knights of Asheville

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Knights of Asheville

Post by bigmoog »

in danger of being overlooked because of F~W.

another live CD set. but a good one IMHO. especially track 7 which really grabs me. :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Yet another very nice "in concert" offering from Tangerine Dream :D

It is great to be able to have these new concerts on CD pressings 8) please keep them coming :idea:

Some really great tunes throughout these two discs,an excellent performance :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Yes indeed, another fine addition to the TD Live catalogue with two nice new tracks as well. Keep 'em coming TD - I am really looking forward to reaching 200 CD's of the mighty Tangs - only 29 to go!! :D
Biggus Dickus
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

ant wrote::D Yes indeed, another fine addition to the TD Live catalogue with two nice new tracks as well. Keep 'em coming TD - I am really looking forward to reaching 200 CD's of the mighty Tangs - only 29 to go!! :D
2012: Starmus, The Castle, Cupdiscs, Live Triples from UK and Euro Gigs, U.S Live Box set...5th Sonic poem, 6th Sonic Poem, Acoustic Album, Edgar plays the Cliff Richard song book on harmonica CD.....many new albums.....many :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :P :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

bigmoog wrote:2012: Starmus, The Castle, Cupdiscs, Live Triples from UK and Euro Gigs, U.S Live Box set...5th Sonic poem, 6th Sonic Poem, Acoustic Album, Edgar plays the Cliff Richard song book on harmonica CD.....many new albums.....many :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :P :P
:lol: :lol: :lol: Wait... that would be too many albums for me to buy !
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:
ant wrote::D Yes indeed, another fine addition to the TD Live catalogue with two nice new tracks as well. Keep 'em coming TD - I am really looking forward to reaching 200 CD's of the mighty Tangs - only 29 to go!! :D
2012: Starmus, The Castle, Cupdiscs, Live Triples from UK and Euro Gigs, U.S Live Box set...5th Sonic poem, 6th Sonic Poem, Acoustic Album, Edgar plays the Cliff Richard song book on harmonica CD.....many new albums.....many :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :P :P
You forgot something :? What about Edgar plays the
BM collection on the Big Moog ? :shock: and Edgar plays the Epsilon sessions on the washboard and tea chest bass :o Bonus track is rumoured to be a cover of " "my old man's a dust man" on the cigar-box fiddle (remixed and mastered by Lonnie Donnegan :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:Yet another very nice "in concert" offering from Tangerine Dream :D

It is great to be able to have these new concerts on CD pressings 8) please keep them coming :idea:

Some really great tunes throughout these two discs,an excellent performance :arrow:
Very true.

...and we didn't have to pester or nuttin'. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Must get around to playing this tomorrow.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Hyperboreauk wrote:Must get around to playing this tomorrow.
Ditto. Gonna be difficult to stop listening to Finnegan's Wake to give this some air time.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Finally got around to listening to this today and loving it. Sounds so much better than the on-line radio show. Yet another great TD live recording.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Brilliant live set...best since Manchester .. :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:Brilliant live set...best since Manchester .. :wink:
ROFL.

Yep.

Best since the last one. :wink: