Tangerine Dream Plays Tangerine Dream

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Echosnare wrote:I bet Colin takes issue with my JS IS GOD! statement!!
I think the initials would most definately be EF :lol:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:No package here and to say im gutted is the understatement of the year :cry: i am not amused :roll:
I saw some discarded packaging marked "Eastgate", so I await with nervous anticipation. Although I'm certain Mrs. Hobo will not have ordered all the new releases, I'd be content (for the time being), with the Tempodrom DVD.

Those that have not received their parcels yet, will need to plan a TD New Year/Hogmanay party. Patience my friends, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!
Hobo

Re: WELCOME TO THE NEW TD FORUM

Post by Hobo »

admin wrote:Dear Friends of TD,

What a surprise to see all of you again!! :wink:

Tangerine Dream wishes you a wonderful Christmas time
and a lot of fun with our new website coming up very soon!

Best regards,
TD ADMIN
Thank you for your welcome and a very Merry Christmas to TD and all those involved with them.

Please advise if there is any change of personnel at "TD Central" and what should we call you? (TD admin. seems a touch formal).

Best Regards,

Mick
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Edgar Froese rules.... ok?

By the way, the TDI catalogue webpage cannot be found.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Thanks for the review Andy. Can't wait for the CD to arrive, if it hasn't already. Here's hoping that I'll be opening a wrapped TD CD tomorrow.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:Thanks for the review Andy. Can't wait for the CD to arrive, if it hasn't already. Here's hoping that I'll be opening a wrapped TD CD tomorrow.
No problem Chris, obviously it's just my opinion of the disc, so in some ways it's not much use (especially as writing about music is fairly impossible, or at least for me anyway :D).
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:No package here and to say im gutted is the understatement of the year :cry: i am not amused :roll:
I saw some discarded packaging marked "Eastgate", so I await with nervous anticipation. Although I'm certain Mrs. Hobo will not have ordered all the new releases, I'd be content (for the time being), with the Tempodrom DVD.

Those that have not received their parcels yet, will need to plan a TD New Year/Hogmanay party. Patience my friends, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!
lol....sounds promissing mate, have a good one
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

[quote="Desert_Voyager"]Edgar Froese rules.... ok?

Such a sensible lad you are :wink: :lol:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Taximan431

TD plays TD

Post by Taximan431 »

I Got my copy last friday along with the DVD's ...

I like some of the tracks instantly..standing out is Ride on a ray as this is very simular to the version played @ tempodome. Logos velvet is an awesome reworking of a great piece of musical histroy. The beautiful version of Loved by the sun is the best version I have heard to date . Now convention of the 24 is a surprise ...a more funky version with nice added sequences. Alchemy of the Heart II is in my opinion the trial version of the album track & I find it very interesting it its development ..from this track i feel TD is letting us into the closer musical development of their work ...I feel that TD is given us a more human touch & connection . Track 1 south pole crossing was going to appear some where along the line but I would like for the full release of Mandala to hit the store as i have heard more of the sequences from this soundtrack.

Very pleased with this release.....is there possibly more on the way :?:

a part 2 for instance....

regards Geoff :D :!: 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

I'm hoping for a part 2 as well Geoff, perhaps with some older 'and' much newer stuff.
tangram80

Post by tangram80 »

To me, the album "TD plays TD" is so-so...

Among the tracks I enjoy in particular Southpole Crossing, Convention of the 24, Ride On the Ray and Logos Velvet. Its a pity there is just one track off Mandala. Sorry, but the redoing of Alchemy and Loved By the Sun only seems to reduce these two excellent pieces to the status of Muzak :cry: . Much of the others also seem to have been heard somewhere. I do agree that Logos Velvet is an interesting try by Thorsten.

On another note, also listened to the Invisible Limits track from TD Radio...what a great piece! Admittedly there is both 70s handling by Nick Mason and new sounds added to it, but what a high! Stunning Froesian guitar! This should have been included on the album - even though Mason is not a TD member the added treatment should make it a qualified nice entry into this album.
24db

Post by 24db »

tangram80 wrote:To me, the album "TD plays TD" is so-so...

Among the tracks I enjoy in particular Southpole Crossing, Convention of the 24, Ride On the Ray and Logos Velvet. Its a pity there is just one track off Mandala. Sorry, but the redoing of Alchemy and Loved By the Sun only seems to reduce these two excellent pieces to the status of Muzak :cry: . Much of the others also seem to have been heard somewhere. I do agree that Logos Velvet is an interesting try by Thorsten.

On another note, also listened to the Invisible Limits track from TD Radio...what a great piece! Admittedly there is both 70s handling by Nick Mason and new sounds added to it, but what a high! Stunning Froesian guitar! This should have been included on the album - even though Mason is not a TD member the added treatment should make it a qualified nice entry into this album.
The new/old version of Invisible limits is great, hell it even sounds good in 5.1 :)
Taximan431

TD plays TD

Post by Taximan431 »

We may even see some of that unreleased material appear now like the versions on the jukebox from the previous site.I would like to see that version of Smile (instrumental) released its an incredible different view of the original track... But not knocking the album vocal version just another view of it. Again I say some more of the Mandala tracks...& some dream mixes style versions too those mixes where great....

Geoff :D :) :!: 8)
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Re: WELCOME TO THE NEW TD FORUM

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Just call me Einstein's Barber!:-))
I'll keep you up to date....at least I'll try.
Thanks for coming here, guys.
Hobo wrote:
admin wrote:Dear Friends of TD,

What a surprise to see all of you again!! :wink:

Tangerine Dream wishes you a wonderful Christmas time
and a lot of fun with our new website coming up very soon!

Best regards,
TD ADMIN
Thank you for your welcome and a very Merry Christmas to TD and all those involved with them.

Please advise if there is any change of personnel at "TD Central" and what should we call you? (TD admin. seems a touch formal).

Best Regards,

Mick
:wink: :wink:

Code: Select all

:wink:  :wink:  :wink: [img][/img]
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Laserdiscdream

Post by Laserdiscdream »

I’ll Buy it in March.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

http://aki.endless-run.org/index.php