Girls and Tangerine Dream

Froesesque
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Girls and Tangerine Dream

Post by Froesesque »

I know that in the past is has been said that TD isn't a band that women don't listen to. I disagree:

Last Summer I posted a link to facebook of Loved by the Sun (Legend Movie version) and Unicorn theme and a female friend thanked me as one of them had reduced her to tears with it's beauty!

Keep doing the romantic stuff Edgar :D :D :D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
epsilon75

Re: Girls and Tangerine Dream

Post by epsilon75 »

Froesesque wrote:I know that in the past is has been said that TD isn't a band that women don't listen to. I disagree:

Last Summer I posted a link to facebook of Loved by the Sun (Legend Movie version) and Unicorn theme and a female friend thanked me as one of them had reduced her to tears with it's beauty!

Keep doing the romantic stuff Edgar :D :D :D
There are plenty of ladies present at TD concerts,especially in the front rows. 8) I think the female audience has become more prominent these last few years,long may it continue :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

A few of the girls I went to College with were well into TD. I remember one of them showing me an album and saying I've discovered this, it's called Tangerine Dream and it's by this great band called Stratosfear.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

considering my better half has seen TD a number of times (3 with me), it looks like td have at least one more female 'fan'. although she'd deny it, 'some' of the td music she does enjoy, particularly the more 90s upbeat clitter clatter stuff. her general opinion of me and 'tanggggeeerrrrrrine dreammmm' fans normally rests with the word 'sad' :D :oops:
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Can never understand why people attend a concert if they do not like it :?

Saying that,some do not like it,and they never even attend :oops: :roll:
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

My girlfriend naturally gets to hear loads and loads of TD. She never really complains, but sometimes she says she that maaaaaybe some of this music sounds the same. :roll: :P :wink:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Chris Monk wrote:A few of the girls I went to College with were well into TD. I remember one of them showing me an album and saying I've discovered this, it's called Tangerine Dream and it's by this great band called Stratosfear.
Oh well, at least they were literate back then :wink:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

epsilon75 wrote:Can never understand why people attend a concert if they do not like it :?

Mmm, when my brother and I went to see TD on the Birmingham leg of their 1997 European tour their was a young couple sat next to us that left after 10 mins. I think they were off to make music of thier own (nudge nudge wink wink say no more lol). I've always wondered why they bothered to attend!

:roll: :roll: :roll:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Froesesque wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Can never understand why people attend a concert if they do not like it :?

Mmm, when my brother and I went to see TD on the Birmingham leg of their 1997 European tour their was a young couple sat next to us that left after 10 mins. I think they were off to make music of thier own (nudge nudge wink wink say no more lol). I've always wondered why they bothered to attend!

Whoooooo,very saucy indeed! Perhaps they went off to make love on a real train :oops:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

epsilon75 wrote:
Froesesque wrote:

Whoooooo,very saucy indeed! Perhaps they went off to make love on a real train :oops:
ooooooooooo hoo hoo, naughty naughty :oops: :oops: :wink:
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Froesesque wrote: Mmm, when my brother and I went to see TD on the Birmingham leg of their 1997 European tour their was a young couple sat next to us that left after 10 mins. I think they were off to make music of thier own (nudge nudge wink wink say no more lol). I've always wondered why they bothered to attend!

ooooooooooo hoo hoo, naughty naughty :oops: :oops: :wink:
but nice :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote:although she'd deny it, 'some' of the td music she does enjoy, particularly the more 90s upbeat clitter clatter stuff. her general opinion of me and 'tanggggeeerrrrrrine dreammmm' fans normally rests with the word 'sad' :D :oops:
He he he. That is sooooooooooo like my wife.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Froesesque wrote:

I was at the same show and I seem to remember being sat next to a couple of young girls. They seemed to know the band quite well.
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

Chris Monk wrote:
Froesesque wrote:

I was at the same show and I seem to remember being sat next to a couple of young girls. They seemed to know the band quite well.
Where were you sat Chris? Do you remember the guy who shouted 'play something from Legend' in the encore?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

there is never enough ladies