What if TD did a cover of Star Wars music???

71 dB
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 71 dB »

Jon wrote:Don't think so. I find Star Wars rather lame, to be honest.
For me all 6 Star Wars movies are the greatest movies ever. Superb concept art, awesome music by John Williams, fun action, philosophical wisdom,...
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

When I was a nine year old, I enjoyed The Empire Strikes Back at the cinema. However, since then, I have never wanted to see the damn thing again as I dislike all of that philosophical nonsense.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
mikewp

Post by mikewp »

I think it'd be a hoot to hear TD cover the Imperial March/ Vader's theme...that has potential to be awesome lol. After all they have a CD of cover versions already.

A separate CD of instrumental covers might be a nice idea.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

mikewp wrote:I think it'd be a hoot to hear TD cover the Imperial March/ Vader's theme...that has potential to be awesome lol. After all they have a CD of cover versions already.

A separate CD of instrumental covers might be a nice idea.
I like your thinking. Lots of really good instrumental tracks out there.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Not a cat in hells chance....don't think EF would be interested
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Jon

Post by Jon »

71 dB wrote:
For me all 6 Star Wars movies are the greatest movies ever. Superb concept art, awesome music by John Williams, fun action, philosophical wisdom,...
Good for you! :lol:
71 dB

Post by 71 dB »

Jon wrote:
71 dB wrote:
Thanks! However, I am fed up with all the new trilogy/Jar Jar hate. Why don't people just let the movies be if they don't like them and concentrate on the movies they DO like instead?

I very rarely write online about movies I don't care about. Why bother?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

71 dB wrote:
Jon wrote:
71 dB wrote: For me all 6 Star Wars movies are the greatest movies ever. Superb concept art, awesome music by John Williams, fun action, philosophical wisdom,...
Thanks! However, I am fed up with all the new trilogy/Jar Jar hate. Why don't people just let the movies be if they don't like them and concentrate on the movies they DO like instead?

I very rarely write online about movies I don't care about. Why bother?
I love the new trilogy....

...almost as much as I love the first trilogy. I see the Jar Jar thing as just a bit of a hiccup. Basically they are just films you can sit down with the kids and enjoy.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda