What if TD did a cover of Star Wars music???

starrrkhannn
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

What if TD did a cover of Star Wars music???

Post by starrrkhannn »

Hello all. This is a fun forum to read. I have one question as per my topic.

If TD were to do a cover of Star Wars music, what would you choose?

I'll go first and say a ten minute version of "Duel of the Fates" since the US is getting a re-release of TPM in 3D in February 2012.

Another one I'd pick is a long version of "The Imperial March."

Again, what would you choose?
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Been done by EM guru Tomita on his Kosmos LP...I wouldn't want TD to do any Star Wars music at all.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I wouldn't want TD to be associated with Star Wars, as I don't like Star Wars.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I love starwars and TD but don't really see what would be gained from this as John Williams did a fine job already on that soundtrack
Erik

Post by Erik »

Cantina song please
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Might actually get my lads interested in TD. They love all things Star Wars, except Jar Jar Binks of course.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Chris Monk wrote:Might actually get my lads interested in TD. They love all things Star Wars, except Jar Jar Binks of course.
I was watching the Blurays with my youngest lad (12 yrs) he loved Jar Jar :roll:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Might actually get my lads interested in TD. They love all things Star Wars, except Jar Jar Binks of course.
I was watching the Blurays with my youngest lad (12 yrs) he loved Jar Jar :roll:
I remember my youngest, a few years back, saying that he thought Jar Jar was really lame and really irritating. He kept on asking why he'd been put in the film, as if I knew George Lucas and could ask. :roll:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Erik

Post by Erik »

Chris Monk wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
I remember my youngest, a few years back, saying that he thought Jar Jar was really lame and really irritating. He kept on asking why he'd been put in the film, as if I knew George Lucas and could ask. :roll:
you raised 'em well
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:Been done by EM guru Tomita on his Kosmos LP...I wouldn't want TD to do any Star Wars music at all.

what if t.d. covered tomita covering star wars :P :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Erik wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote: I was watching the Blurays with my youngest lad (12 yrs) he loved Jar Jar :roll:
you raised 'em well
It was easy. Didn't need to do a thing. They decided on their own.
Jon

Post by Jon »

I don't think TD and Star Wars have much in common at all.

I know I'm no Star Wars fan, have only seen 1 movie.
Erik

Post by Erik »

totally missing out
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Please, not Star Wars and TD :(
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
Jon

Post by Jon »

Erik wrote:totally missing out
Don't think so. I find Star Wars rather lame, to be honest.