Live in Tenerife and Finnigan's Wake release dates

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by ant »

:( No further updates on the release dates of these two I suppose. Anybody heard anything? Obviously with the US gig only just round the corner they are probably very busy but would be nice to get some idea of when these will be available to order.

EB- Any news? :)
Biggus Dickus
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Xmas would be a good time for these. 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:Xmas would be a good time for these. 8)
I would guess Xmas but you never know with TD. Could be out in time for the US show.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
ant

Post by ant »

:) Well, will obviuosly not now be before their US gig this Friday. So hopefully it will be early November. Amazon have still got Finnegan's Wake as 31 October but I think that is not likely to be the case now. I did see a date of 15 Nov for the Starmus Blu Ray but how 'real' that is is anybody's guess. Only time will tell but I suppose it gives us more time to save the money up. :D
Biggus Dickus
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Let's hope it's before Christmas, I can't wait much longer but I know it'll be worth the wait 8)
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

ant wrote::) Well, will obviuosly not now be before their US gig this Friday. So hopefully it will be early November. Amazon have still got Finnegan's Wake as 31 October but I think that is not likely to be the case now. I did see a date of 15 Nov for the Starmus Blu Ray but how 'real' that is is anybody's guess. Only time will tell but I suppose it gives us more time to save the money up. :D
Think we would have heard by now if it was going to be released before or at the Moogfest. May be it will be announced early next week. My money's on a Christmas release though.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Chris Monk wrote:
ant wrote::) Well, will obviuosly not now be before their US gig this Friday. So hopefully it will be early November. Amazon have still got Finnegan's Wake as 31 October but I think that is not likely to be the case now. I did see a date of 15 Nov for the Starmus Blu Ray but how 'real' that is is anybody's guess. Only time will tell but I suppose it gives us more time to save the money up. :D
Think we would have heard by now if it was going to be released before or at the Moogfest. May be it will be announced early next week. My money's on a Christmas release though.
No info about a special edition EP either (like at most other gigs recently there has been a cupdisc/ep)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
No info about a special edition EP either (like at most other gigs recently there has been a cupdisc/ep)
Yep. Hadn't thought of that. A new EP would be great.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D Expect both releases early December....... :wink: :arrow:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

prophetfive wrote::D Expect both releases early December....... :wink: :arrow:
Just in time for Santa's sleigh :wink: