++ MONA DA VINCI AS DOWNLOAD NOW ++

Erik
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Erik »

downloaded. gonna listen to some of it on the way to school. anyone else have a first impression of it yet? as compared to other recent releases, or otherwise?

edit: well that was a waste of fuel, no class today. still got to hear about half of it. the 3rd track reminds me of 90's TD
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Hmmmmm , can't place the title track? Heard it on another TD album quite recently? Anyone? :-/
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Got it! The title track was originally billed as a preview of the Endless Season on the TDOC but then not actually featured on the album! :-)
Great to see/hear it get a release :-)
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Morpheus´ Light has elements of Dreaming on a Kyoto Train embedded in the middle
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
redziller

Post by redziller »

Only just got this in. I must say from the previews I was a little apprehensive hearing familiar sounds but I shouldn't have worried - this is a very nice release & lots to get to appreciate. 8)
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

redziller wrote:Only just got this in. I must say from the previews I was a little apprehensive hearing familiar sounds but I shouldn't have worried - this is a very nice release & lots to get to appreciate. 8)
Fairly often I had the same experience at first: I listened to the new music with the family (at lunch/supper etc.) for the first time as a background music. This is wrong. In my opinion TD music needs full concentration, high volume music system or headphones and no diversion.
redziller

Post by redziller »

Cyclone wrote:
redziller wrote:Only just got this in. I must say from the previews I was a little apprehensive hearing familiar sounds but I shouldn't have worried - this is a very nice release & lots to get to appreciate. 8)
Fairly often I had the same experience at first: I listened to the new music with the family (at lunch/supper etc.) for the first time as a background music. This is wrong. In my opinion TD music needs full concentration, high volume music system or headphones and no diversion.
I certainly say that often it takes a while for the artist's intention to be clear - an point often made here I think. It can be obvious of course, perhaps most often with the up-beat tracks but even then one can miss the point. I think with some artists (especially with TD) you learn to trust them and if a track or album seems poor to begin with, you know it's worth investing more time. That's not to say you always like everything of course.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

redziller wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
I certainly say that often it takes a while for the artist's intention to be clear - an point often made here I think. It can be obvious of course, perhaps most often with the up-beat tracks but even then one can miss the point. I think with some artists (especially with TD) you learn to trust them and if a track or album seems poor to begin with, you know it's worth investing more time. That's not to say you always like everything of course.
That's pretty much my take on things. With Mona Da Vinci though I had an initial impression that it would worth spending a little time listening to the less accessible tracks. There was just something about them.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda