Tangerine Dream - Romantic Trios on Ebay

rubycon67
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tangerine Dream - Romantic Trios on Ebay

Post by rubycon67 »

Hi friends,

What 's your opinion on this item? But it is really TD music ? Or similar ?

Are there songs of TD ? The seller is crazy ?

Thank you for your collaboration.

http://cgi.ebay.it/TANGERINE-DREAM-ROMA ... 5645c7961a
Erik

Post by Erik »

what leads you to believe this might be TD?
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
rubycon67

Post by rubycon67 »

Erik wrote:what leads you to believe this might be TD?
Click on link !!!!!
rubycon67

Post by rubycon67 »

Erik

Post by Erik »

this is really weird. there's a couple other copies being sold in america. there's no discogs article on it at all, regardless of artist.

i contacted the seller asking them
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Nothing on the cover or in the description to say it's TD. I guess it's been tagged that way to generate a little more interest to this CD.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
redziller

Post by redziller »

No relation, just a phrase that's become more common and that's a lovely orange sunset :wink:
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Erik

Post by Erik »

i even tried googling this album, without the tangerine dream tag, and there's NOTHING on it

and i got an answer on ebay when i asked about it:

"Hello,

Unfortunately, the listing page is lacking this information and I am unable to answer your specific question at this time. As this is the only information I have about the item also. Our warehouse is located in a different facility and I am unable to physically check the item for you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Many listings include the item UPC/ASIN code and using that, you may be able to find the information you need by searching the internet with that number.

Thank you for your understanding. "
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Its obvious its nothing to do with the band TD its just a poor name for a chill out album. the orange sunset cover and most probably uninspiring music aimed for people who like albums such as Panpipe Moods or Sounds Of The Ocean...you get the drift!
Erik

Post by Erik »

cantosis wrote:...you get the drift!
clever
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

It's classical music.
Description: "A BEAUTIFUL DISC OF RARITIES - TRIOS FOR SOPRANO, HORN AND PIANO, LOVINGLY SOUGHT OUT BY RICHARD BONYNGE WHO PARTNERS SUTHERLAND AND TUCKWELL. LONG corrected, IT NOW RETURNS TO THE CATALOGUE AT BUDGET PRICE AND INCLUDES SONG TEXTS AND TRANSLATIONS. ARTISTS: DAME JOAN SUTHERLAND (SOPRANO), BARRY TUCKWELL (HORN), RICHARD BONYNGE (PIANO). COMPOSERS: BERLIOZ, DENZA, DONIZETTI, LACHNER, MASSENET, NICOLAI."