MOVIE Scores

Red Morpho
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

MOVIE Scores

Post by Red Morpho »

Must be going mad, earlier today when I logged in at work the TD Universe section was replaced by something called Music Scores and now its back to TD Universe...there was some interesting stuff there...wonder where it went - or maybe I just dreamt it...it was a long day at work
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
Chris Monk

Re: Music Scores

Post by Chris Monk »

Red Morpho wrote:Must be going mad, earlier today when I logged in at work the TD Universe section was replaced by something called Music Scores and now its back to TD Universe...there was some interesting stuff there...wonder where it went - or maybe I just dreamt it...it was a long day at work
Let's hope you weren't dreaming. It sounds exciting.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
ant

Post by ant »

:? Music Scores is still there when I enter the site. :)
Biggus Dickus
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

Now it's called Movie Scores. Very nice.
Many thanks for the hint, I hadn't discovered this yet.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Cyclone wrote:Now it's called Movie Scores. Very nice.
Some very cool stuff, just from taking a quick look.
Will investigate properly later today.
hansx

Post by hansx »

Cyclone wrote:Now it's called Movie Scores. Very nice.
Me neither. Finally have a clue what sort of movies they served. :)
har

Post by har »

Excellent, thanks for mentioning that 8)
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Glad I wasn't hallucinating.....
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

Some of the clips are a bit..."fruity" shall we say :lol:
Erik

Post by Erik »

the clips haven't been working for me

i didn't know identification of a woman had an original score
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Red Morpho wrote:Glad I wasn't hallucinating.....
Downright Bizarre, when I log in at work (Windows Explorer) I see Movie Scores. When I log in at home (Google Chrome) TD Universe....changed home browser to Firefox and I get Movie Scores....

:? :? :? :)
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Red Morpho wrote:
Downright Bizarre, when I log in at work (Windows Explorer) I see Movie Scores. When I log in at home (Google Chrome) TD Universe....changed home browser to Firefox and I get Movie Scores....

Hi folks,

It's always important that you empty your CACHE from time to time and press the REFRESH button!
Then you can enjoy freshly updated sites much more...:-) No matter what browser you're using.

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) wrote:
Red Morpho wrote:

Hi folks,

It's always important that you empty your CACHE from time to time and press the REFRESH button!
Then you can enjoy freshly updated sites much more...:-) No matter what browser you're using.

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
Cheers EB, problem fixed, cache cleared, brain reset and focused on delivery of the new CD's...oops different fred......
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I hope this is a sign of good things to come..........would love Forbidden on a disc
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Jon

Post by Jon »

Embarrassing mistake on the Three O´Clock High clip - that is actually Sylvester Levay´s "additional score" playing in that scene. I guess admin should remove it at once...

Other than that, a very nice section. Nice to read a bit more about TD´s renewed interest in scores. But I don´t think it´s enough to just enter an e-mail address and then believe the film directors will chime in. I guess they have to be more active than that.